Nice interview HW on Ryan O'Byrne

lol! never thought of that. good one!

i was thinking more of the official press for HW BTH. lol but then again they probably have an age limit in the locker room. j/k bth ;)

What is "BTH"?

lol! never thought of that. good one!

i was thinking more of the official press for HW BTH. lol but then again they probably have an age limit in the locker room. j/k bth ;)

PTG, the article and interview was done by habitforming... not BTH.

And may I add that based on his ability to get interviews with our future prospects. A press pass would certainly come in handy and I would certainly endorse him as the HW reporter.

PTG, the article and interview was done by habitforming... not BTH.

And may I add that based on his ability to get interviews with our future prospects. A press pass would certainly come in handy and I would certainly endorse him as the HW reporter.

Ohhh... :lol: BTH, is the BTH from our boards.

I get it now...sorry no morning coffee yet.

habitforming... I have a request for an inteview with Kyle Chipchura. Any chance you could arrange to interview him?

Edited by Chips

I third the motion, does this mean it is passed to become law? :rolleyes::hockey: :hlogo:

All in favour of Habitforming conducting an interview with Chipchura raise you hands! :clap:

isn't democracy wonderful? que.. ptg. its time for a political comment.

Edited by Chips

habitforming... I have a request for an inteview with Kyle Chipchura. Any chance you could arrange to interview him?

To tell you the truth, I have already jumped that bridge (almost 2 weeks ago) and have been trying to make it happen. Still waiting on confirmation.

Watch the front page for the upcoming interview section, I'll post who and when there.

To tell you the truth, I have already jumped that bridge (almost 2 weeks ago) and have been trying to make it happen. Still waiting on confirmation.

Watch the front page for the upcoming interview section, I'll post who and when there.

Excellant! Habitforming. YOU ROCK! B)

Edited by Chips

:lol: How about endorsing BTH for a press pass ?? Just kidding, we need some credibility.

Interesting nickname: Burner

hahahahahaha I almost fell out of me chair when I read that...very funny. He would probably love a Press Pass!

To tell the truth, I really like BTH's posts as he does have a huge passion for hockey, not just the Habs. This is also why I like this global Habs Board as the community is vast and we get great posts from fans worldwide.

The interview with O'Bryne was very cool (but hopefully his hockey sense is better than his taste in film! :lol: ) It's great to see future Habs being open to this. And if/when they become stars, hell, we'll have had a sneak peek!

That's the thing about the Internet - for all the garbage on it, you also get stuff that the constipated mainstream media won't do. Well done :clap:

I forgot to add, really enjoyed the interview. Nice to see a players perspective of things without tradional biased sports media messing things up. (Like the usual Toronto media sports question, "What do you think of the LEafs" :puke: )

Everyone seems to love the article, and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I found the article to be a bit boring; it is never interesting to me to read a list of questions and answers. What I would do to make it more interesting is to pick the to 10-15 questions, ask them, and then listen to the response ... then ask the interviewee a subsequent question based on the response. A good interview will often use the pre-selected questions as a springboard in to more personal and detailed questions ... all based on what the interviewee just said.

For example: What is your favorite movie? Transformers. Were you rooting for the autobots or for the decepticons? Or, in this league, who reminds you of "optimus prime" the most?

You get the idea ;)

Looking forward to future reads.

All in favour of Habitforming conducting an interview with Chipchura raise you hands! :clap:

I heard that lots of people are interested in reading a Mathieu Garon interview as well..

GaronMathieu170304.jpg

:ninja:

isn't democracy wonderful?

<_<

Go :hlogo: go!

i don't think you get to much freedom interviewing wise. HW ain't the Gazette or Journal.

The gazette rarely does print interviews ... usually they just to interview bites. The internet is the ultimate media for interviews ... as long as you can actually get the person you want to interview on the phone for more than 10 minutes it will be fine.

Everyone seems to love the article, and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I found the article to be a bit boring; it is never interesting to me to read a list of questions and answers. What I would do to make it more interesting is to pick the to 10-15 questions, ask them, and then listen to the response ... then ask the interviewee a subsequent question based on the response. A good interview will often use the pre-selected questions as a springboard in to more personal and detailed questions ... all based on what the interviewee just said.

For example: What is your favorite movie? Transformers. Were you rooting for the autobots or for the decepticons? Or, in this league, who reminds you of "optimus prime" the most?

You get the idea ;)

Looking forward to future reads.

Ah! Those Decepticons... aren't they really toronto maple leafs in disguise...? :o