What's your car?

bombTHEice

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001 Toyota Echo 2000-05-Toyota-Echo-00812071990001.jpg

2001 Toyota Corolla Plus CE 1998-2002-Toyota-Corolla-99812041990001.

these are other images but they're like the cars that my wife & I drive except that our Echo is a 2-door and our Corolla is blue.

GO :hlogo: GO!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Whoa! i didn't know there was a thread like this!!!

Well at the moment im driving a 2005 Honda Civic (Special Edition). Im looking for an SI engine at a cheap price but good condition but im not sure if i want to make the swap just yet. Any advice?

Whoa! i didn't know there was a thread like this!!!

Well at the moment im driving a 2005 Honda Civic (Special Edition). Im looking for an SI engine at a cheap price but good condition but im not sure if i want to make the swap just yet. Any advice?

You can drive an actual car? I always pictured you driving this...

ezroller.jpg

LOL! Yeah yo! all you gotta tell the gurl you're tryin to get is that you have a car and then you're all set.

...if she's 16.

not mine but my friends

http://www.fr0mage.com/peckerskyline.jpg

~300hp twin turbo i6 awd, stock :o

92 R32

SKYLINE !!!

New car alert! My new ride: Mazda RX-8

rx84.jpg

Good luck with the rotary engine :)

Alright Well i Drive a

2004 VW 1.8T Jetta :)

This Summers plans:

- Unitronic Chip (235HP - 275 Torq)

- Magnaflow 2.5' Exhaust

- Coldair intake

- Trade my leathers for Recaro Racing seats

- Sound system

CANT WAIT !

Good luck with the rotary engine :)

Alright Well i Drive a

2004 VW 1.8T Jetta :)

This Summers plans:

- Unitronic Chip (235HP - 275 Torq)

- Magnaflow 2.5' Exhaust

- Coldair intake

- Trade my leathers for Recaro Racing seats

- Sound system

CANT WAIT !

My rotary (so far) has been a-ok, granted I've only had it close to 2 years. I've been lucky with mods so far, beta tested for Cobb and got a free Accessport out of the deal, beta tested for Ingalls, got a free torque damper (for that massive amount of rotary torque...haha. If it wasn't free I would not have one), upgraded ignition (stock coils are a weak link for this car). Overall, for under $400 outta pocket, I've added about 20hp, and maybe about 7 ft-lb. Fairly decent gains for a non-turbo car, and conservative tuning. Biggest thing was to tighten up the already tight suspension. Racing Beat sways/endlinks, Mazdaspeed springs/shocks. Looking forward to the spring weather to get out there and drive!

Good luck with the Jetta. Sounds like you've got decent plans for it.

My rotary (so far) has been a-ok, granted I've only had it close to 2 years. I've been lucky with mods so far, beta tested for Cobb and got a free Accessport out of the deal, beta tested for Ingalls, got a free torque damper (for that massive amount of rotary torque...haha. If it wasn't free I would not have one), upgraded ignition (stock coils are a weak link for this car). Overall, for under $400 outta pocket, I've added about 20hp, and maybe about 7 ft-lb. Fairly decent gains for a non-turbo car, and conservative tuning. Biggest thing was to tighten up the already tight suspension. Racing Beat sways/endlinks, Mazdaspeed springs/shocks. Looking forward to the spring weather to get out there and drive!

Good luck with the Jetta. Sounds like you've got decent plans for it.

Thanks, and ya i was going to sell the jetta to buy a Rx-8 but what changed my mind was Rx8 is just for handeling and in a straighline my jetta would be a nice race against it haha, and much harder to mod the mazda so i stuck with the jetta :D

Yup, straight line I got nothin' unless we're above 6k RPM. I can keep spinning to 9800. Living in Colorado, I have a close enough escape to some mountain roads to play on. The RX8 isn't hard to mod, it's just a little pricey given the small market for it.

I bought myself a Toyoto Corolla CE 2009. 0% interest for 3 years. The insane resale value is what sold me on the car.

I bought myself a Toyoto Corolla CE 2009. 0% interest for 3 years. The insane resale value is what sold me on the car.

believe me, I own one(1999). You won't want to resale it. Mine has 225 000 km and is still running quite good. In fact I almost bought another one but changed my mind for a Matrix as I already had a corolla.

Its not even close of being exciting to drive but I feel its one of the best deal for your buck!!