bombTHEice

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jun11_001.jpg

03 VW Gti Vr6 :D

Crappy camera phone pic but very fun car

Nice, I've always liked GTIs. I've been admiring a very tasteful R32 that's been gracing my parking lot at work. Slightly lowered/tint/wheels. To my surprise, it's owned by a mid-40's woman. I was thoroughly impressed. I've always been partial to hatches for some reason. I guess I'm a rare breed.

Nice, I've always liked GTIs. I've been admiring a very tasteful R32 that's been gracing my parking lot at work. Slightly lowered/tint/wheels. To my surprise, it's owned by a mid-40's woman. I was thoroughly impressed. I've always been partial to hatches for some reason. I guess I'm a rare breed.

If I woke up tomorrow and my car turned into an R32 I would not be sad :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

CA7Y03NP.jpg

The '69 Imperial is gone. It was sweet, 440 and gun holder in door handle.

Fuel shortage? I create fuel shortages!!! LMAO

These cars live in Manland, a magical land of 3RC the crew of April Wine.

Too much fun and way too much jagermiester!!

Many acres of trails and 4 ATVs.....

Jager flip the Lotus......

One of our favorite expressions.

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

This is the most accurate picture of what my car looks like. It's slightly more orange/gold (they call it "Autumn gold") and doesn't have tinted glasses. It's from the same year with the similar mags, although Mags are a pain to have and to keep clean in Qc. My car is also way dirtier. I haven't done any cleaning since I've got it in April 04... :mellow:

96volvo850.jpg

Hey by the looks of things. We have quite a VW club brewing here in HW. (Dutch_Habs_Fan & CaliHabsFan)

I'm driving a 5SP VW GOLF 2000 TDI with custom tail lights, and custom G4 Projectors in the front. Black. with dark tinted windows.

I'll post a pic sometime soon...

But would like to upgrade to the new Tiguan TDI in the fall of next year. It will be coming to north america with the new BlueTec Diesel Engine.

http://www.tiguan.ca/

screw the tiguan. i want a rabbit tdi, 140hp and what? 200 lb/ft torque? Chip that engine and you're getting easily ~200hp and 300 lb/ft of torque while getting 800km per tank.

Won't catch the Grand National