canadiens.com

mathieu30

The front page image used to show Koivu, Kovalev and Huet. The new site shows Koivu, Higgins and Markov... so long Kovy...

I would of put Brisebois, Niinimaa, and Murray on the front page...

just visited canadiens.com,.. nice upgrade. Similar to lots of others NHL-teams.

HomepageTopHeaderEN.jpg

I think that it's ALL the teams who will get this upgrade. No ???

The front page image used to show Koivu, Kovalev and Huet. The new site shows Koivu, Higgins and Markov... so long Kovy...

But now Kovalev is listed as an alternate captain!

AAAAHHHHHHHH your all a bunch of homos!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Just kidding around. It's just nice in the middle of august being able to talk HABS with fine folks like Y'all.

I went to the site and it looks great. Thing I notice though was the pic of Briesbois celebrating a goal. Markov and Ryder are in it too. was Breezer around for Julien and Ryder? Man....I thought he's been gone for years.....Crazy

Hey guys check out the players section the new guys have numbers now.

Hmm... Breezy's going with 71... A new chapter, perhaps... Or maybe just a way of confusing the fans who are used to booing #43.

I really wish Hamrlik hadn't picked #44. He's gonna draw enough comparisons already.

Hmm... Breezy's going with 71... A new chapter, perhaps... Or maybe just a way of confusing the fans who are used to booing #43.

I really wish Hamrlik hadn't picked #44. He's gonna draw enough comparisons already.

Hamrlik always played with 44 I don't see why he shouldn't take it. It's not like souray being mistaken for robinson...of course people will draw comparisson to souray but they going to do it in the first place anyways.

as for brisebois' 71, wasn't that his number in colorado ??

I wish he kept his 43 but who can blame him not to ??

if recent history is a guide, I'd feel more comfortable booing 71 than 43. ^_^

No matter...

Another thing, we only have one Alternate Captain. Kovalev. will we have 3 this year or just 2? im putting money on Hamrlik and/or Begin

Another thing, we only have one Alternate Captain. Kovalev. will we have 3 this year or just 2? im putting money on Hamrlik and/or Begin

Souray was the other A last year, he's no longer on the team. They're just using information from last season. We have no idea of Kovy will have an A this season or not.

Souray was the other A last year, he's no longer on the team. They're just using information from last season. We have no idea of Kovy will have an A this season or not.

I wouldn't blame Carbs for not giving it to him this year. The A to Kovalev that is, but it is a double edge sword. If it's taken away, Kovy will sulk all year. He's wrongfully too proud to let something like that go.

I wonder how it will play out.

I would hope they would do better in their reporting of the team this year. Before the draft I emailed them to find out if they were going to do anything in depth about potential draftees and they lied to me. They just did a massive backdraft and not much else. This is why Habsworld rules as I got more information here about players than canadiens.com . It is not a bad site, just eye candy with no heart!