Go Flyers!

Leafs Suck

A part of me says "Go Leafs" now

Oh man that I'd love the Habs beat the crap out of the Leafs!!!!!!!!!!!

MTL-TOR then MTL-COL We're going to THE CUP!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:guru: :D :ghg:

i think we have a decent chance against either team. Leafs and flyers are similar teams in many ways. Both are not the best on pure D, but Belfour is standing pretty tall ... of course that tends to have a straining effect on the old back... if sundin get banged up more (not an unlikely scenario) we definitely look good matched up against them.

Positive note - both of those teams are dissallowed by the laws of nature from winning cups.

YES GO FLYERS the leafs must lose and hopefully the habs will win because Tampa Bay won't be able to score on Theodore!

[Edited on 2004/4/21 by J.P Dumont]:hlogo::zzz:

[Edited on 2004/4/21 by J.P Dumont]

I want to know what all the excitement in Toronto was about this buch of oldtimers. Seems to me that if your starting lineup can dress for a hasbeens game you are in trouble. Let's see how many of these guys are around next season (which is probably 17 months away. I say half are retired, a quarter go elsewhere as free agents and the laughs are left with no decent draft picks for awhile, a substandard non-playoff team and bad memories of 2003-2004

:o:clap::o

Maybe the thought of their future is what lead the idiots to party in the streets after round one. Best they will do for a long long time.