Calling all soccer fans and soccer players in Montreal...ALL LEVELS

giovannicanella

you need a-bit-over-weight former player ??

my knees are bumbed but if you need a D man or a used-to-be decent goalie I could join in !!

Hey guys :lol:

All players all levels are welcome to join our games. What I normally do is email everyone with the info. If you are interested in trying out a few free games or in the places ill rent for indoor you are more than welcome to participate.

Just give me your email address and I will add you to the email list.

Fromage, yes it is true if you live in the WI it could be a little bit of a hassle traveling great distances on the mtl island.

marky_and_komi, we definitely need goalies...!!!

Nesquik, its not about who is better, all sorts of different people play with us, different levels of ability, the important thing is the atmosphere is fun and friendly...ironically enough most if not all of us are die hard habs fans...

Pierre the Great, BTH is a good soccer player? Excellent we shall have to convince him to play with us. I like his posts. What about you no interest in playing with fellow habs fans?

BTH is a good soccer player? Excellent we shall have to convince him to play with us. I like his posts.

Thing is, you guys are probably too old for me.

BTH, how old are you if you do not mind my asking? We are of mixed ages...mixed leves of ability, but the important thing is the atmosphere is fun..and friendly.

Macaskill, Perfect than you know Cegep Andre Laurendeau...near where you live..this is one of the indoor places we are thinking to rent to play once a week starting ASAP...

Habsfan24, too bad indeed...however you are always welcome to pop by and participate in a match.

habs_in_the_blood, Laval is tricky, unless you have a vehicle. If you are interested in playing soccer, come on down! Many of us are italians, however it is like the UN of culture in our soccer matches! I will never forget the brazilians who play with us...BAREFOOT! (and some players were playing with studs...ie cleats)

I will never forget the brazilians who play with us...BAREFOOT! (and some players were playing with studs...ie cleats)

haha yeah it reminds me of 2 summers ago when I had the chance to play with a bunch of brazilians. Almost everyone was playing barefoot and there were few 50/60+ years old running on the field and they were very competitive. They were in pretty good shape. It was impressive and fun to watch/play with them.

I'm not around Montreal but congrats for the initiative giovanni. soccer is great :clap: