Canadiens Top 20 prospects, Fall 2007

giovannicanella

Agrred, prety accurate except for Fisher is still way to high.

For me he is behind Emelin and Valetenko at defense position.

Time will tell. Emelin should be considered in our top five, he is the best defenseman in the

Russian league.

Time will tell. Emelin should be considered in our top five, he is the best defenseman in the

Russian league.

I thnk Emelin should be lower considering he's the least likely to ever play for Montreal.

nothing really new in the article .... however, I must say reading about the #1-#20, instead of the #20-#1, is kinda anticlimactic.

Also, don't really agree with the order ... and I wonder what the standard is? How long until they make an impact on the team, or how valuable an asset they will be?

Also, don't really agree with the order ... and I wonder what the standard is? How long until they make an impact on the team, or how valuable an asset they will be?

Meh, the order is whatever the write feels like. Nearly any Joe can write for hockeysfuture, quite a few HW members have contributed there in the past.

The most important part of the article I liked was the description of the players and what they add to the organization. Montreal has enough talent in the farm system now that there is no excuse for the big club to get much better over the next two years.

Could you imagine the number of trades JFjr. could make for Toronto if he had these guys to make his club even older. He could even get good players. :lol:

Russian league.

If Emelin is the best defensemen in the RSL, why was he playing on the 2nd pairing all season. Now he was likely the top U-21 defensemen in the RSL this year but I certainly wouldn't agree that he was the top defensemen in the RSL.

Meh, the order is whatever the write feels like. Nearly any Joe can write for hockeysfuture, quite a few HW members have contributed there in the past.

Early on that was the case. I used to write for them a few years back but they are trying to get more people with backgrounds in journalism or that's what they told me, people that write for a living. I don't know the guy that they have covering the Habs at HF but I am impressed that he is able to get quotes from Timmins, I know when I was writing for HF I tried several times to get up with Timmins but wasn't successful, he's a great source to get info from for prospects.