I have my tickets

MAK

a friend and I wanted tickets for a 10 games pack. so here we arrive at the bell centerat 9:30to get a numbered ticket. they draw one and whatever higher number was next( IE: if they draw 902 than 903 is next in line and 901 is the last number)

the box office opened at noon so before our number was up, we tried to get them by ticket pro.

2 hours later, we have the line on ticket pro and manage to get some. by the way, our number was far to get called.

unfortunately, we didn't get the games that we wanted but at least we're going at least 10 times !!!

first game: sept 18 against Pittsburgh. come SID: play the game !!! please, please, please!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried all afternoon to get the line by phone, never got it.

however, got through on the website!! BUT... Always some problem telling me either one of the 10 games was sold out... or that I had to call admission... $?##$@#?#%&&

didn't get any ticket :(

YEAAAAHHH i was # 60942 and the 1rst was 60903 and #60931 to 60941 wasn't there. Yes, i was 29th in line and wanted the Week End 6 games packageo but it wasn't available when i got there, so i picket 10 games :

Preseason vs Ottawa (i had to pick 1 preseson)

Opening vs Carolina

Nashville

Washington

Boston 2 times

Buffalo

NYI

NYR (already sold to my friend)

Last game of the year vs Toronto

will probably sell some pairs

YEAAAAHHH i was # 60492 and the 1rst was 60403 and #60431 to 60441 wasn't there. Yes, i was 29th in line and wanted the Week End 6 games packageo but it wasn't available when i got there, so i picket 10 games :

Preseason vs Ottawa (i had to pick 1 preseson)

Opening vs Carolina

Nashville

Washington

Boston 2 times

Buffalo

NYI

NYR (already sold to my friend)

Last game of the year vs Toronto

will probably sell some pairs

I was 61433

what section are you against nashville ?? I think im 413 or something like that

I was 61433

what section are you against nashville ?? I think im 413 or something like that

all my games are in 315, 316, 325, and the last one in 329. These were the best seats available.

all my games are in 315, 316, 325, and the last one in 329. These were the best seats available.

not too far from me

I'll throw you M&M in the back of you head. lol

Me and my friend were on Admission.com at noon. I couldn't get on, but she got on instantly. She picked the games we wanted, four 10-game packs, she had them reserved for 15 minutes, I gave her my credit card number, she pressed Submit or whatever, and then we waited... After about a minute... ERROR! We were pissed, but we kept trying for over an hour without even being able to get to the selection page. Miraculously, right after 1 PM, I got on. I picked the games I wanted, but I played it safe and only chose two 10-game packs instead of four. Again, I had them reserved. I entered my info... ERROR! At this time, we pretty much gave up. Just out of curiosity, we checked our Admission.com accounts to see if the transactions went through... Her four 10-game packs didn't... but my two 10-game packs did! I guess two is better than none! And this was done at 1 PM, with a message saying 2 Leafs games and a Pens game were sold out, but I still got all 4 Leafs and both Pens! For the 3rd year in a row, I got my 10-game pack! WOOHAH!

Thursday, September 27, 2007: Boston Bruins (last pre-season game)

Saturday, October 13, 2007: Carolina Hurricanes (home opener)

Saturday, November 3, 2007: Toronto Maple Leafs (optimum)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007: Detroit Red Wings (optimum)

Saturday, December 15, 2007: Toronto Maple Leafs (optimum)

Tuesday, January 8, 2008: Chicago Blackhawks

Saturday, January 19, 2008: Pittsburgh Penguins (optimum)

Thursday, February 7. 2008: Toronto Maple Leafs (optimum)

Thursday, February 21, 2008: Pittsburgh Penguins (optimum)

Saturday, April 5, 2008: Toronto Maple Leafs (optimum - last home game / last game of the season)

I am from British Columbia, and I live in Alberta right now. My wife and I got some tickets from a friend. Toronto/Montreal on November 3rd, and Buffalo/Montreal on November 5th.

I have never been to Montreal, so I am very excited. Is the Hotel Montagne a nice place, or can you recommend a nice affordable hotel within 3 blocks of the Bell centre? I look forward to seeing the sights as well. I love architecture, and I have heard there is a great deal to see. I hope my time there is enjoyable. My French is very poor.

I am from British Columbia, and I live in Alberta right now. My wife and I got some tickets from a friend. Toronto/Montreal on November 3rd, and Buffalo/Montreal on November 5th.

I have never been to Montreal, so I am very excited. Is the Hotel Montagne a nice place, or can you recommend a nice affordable hotel within 3 blocks of the Bell centre? I look forward to seeing the sights as well. I love architecture, and I have heard there is a great deal to see. I hope my time there is enjoyable. My French is very poor.

Don't know about the hotel, but I can assure you that your lack of French will not be a handicap to your enjoyment of what is far and away the most interesting city in Canada. 30% of Montrealers have English as their first language and a good chunk of the others are functionally bilingual. Only if you stray deep into the East End might you run into trouble. As for architecture, whatever you do, be certain to check out Notre Dame Basillica in Old Montreal. It is truly spectacular (as well as having been the site of Pierre Trudeau's funeral). Indeed, old Montreal in general is full of great buildings; and Westmount, one of the richest area codes in Canada, has any number of magnificent old mansions. Be sure to visit Mount Royal for spectacular views of the city. And if you've got enough dough for a very expensive dinner, try to have it at The Beaver Club (in the Queen Elizabeth Hotel, where John and Yoko staged a bed-in): an historic restaurant that goes back to the fur-trading era and practically incarnates old Montreal (and therefore, English) money. If you don't have the dough, then you MUST have a smoked meat sandwich (old-fashioned, medium) at Schwart'z deli on St. Laurent (also called The Main). In fact, this should be your top priority after the Habs game itself: the quintessential Montreal moment. :lol:

I lived there for years and know of what I speak. Believe me.

It's too bad an architecture-lover like you is condemned to live in Calgary. The Canadian west appears to be a moonscape as far as that goes.

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

Don't know about the hotel, but I can assure you that your lack of French will not be a handicap to your enjoyment of what is far and away the most interesting city in Canada. 30% of Montrealers have English as their first language and a good chunk of the others are functionally bilingual. Only if you stray deep into the East End might you run into trouble. As for architecture, whatever you do, be certain to check out Notre Dame Basillica in Old Montreal. It is truly spectacular (as well as having been the site of Pierre Trudeau's funeral). Indeed, old Montreal in general is full of great buildings; and Westmount, one of the richest area codes in Canada, has any number of magnificent old mansions. Be sure to visit Mount Royal for spectacular views of the city. And if you've got enough dough for a very expensive dinner, try to have it at The Beaver Club (in the Queen Elizabeth Hotel, where John and Yoko staged a bed-in): an historic restaurant that goes back to the fur-trading era and practically incarnates old Montreal (and therefore, English) money. If you don't have the dough, then you MUST have a smoked meat sandwich (old-fashioned, medium) at Schwart'z deli on St. Laurent (also called The Main). In fact, this should be your top priority after the Habs game itself: the quintessential Montreal moment. :lol:

I lived there for years and know of what I speak. Believe me.

It's too bad an architecture-lover like you is condemned to live in Calgary. The Canadian west appears to be a moonscape as far as that goes.

You also must eat a poutine at La Banquise on Rachel near Lafontaine Park. CRAZY stuff at La Banquise, i ate one peperroni, bacon and minced beef. Too good to be true !

Thanks for the advice. I will probably try the beaver club. Under 300 dollars is fine. Above is a little rich for my blood. I am very excited. The only good architecture in western Canada is in Vancouver, so you are right there.

Thanks for the advice. I will probably try the beaver club. Under 300 dollars is fine. Above is a little rich for my blood. I am very excited. The only good architecture in western Canada is in Vancouver, so you are right there.

I used to work at the queen elizabeth hotel and I had a chance to have a 50% discount at the beaver club. If I had the money I would go every day. the food was out of this world.

expensive but its a try-once-in-a-lifetime restaurant.

The beaver club is what my aunt calls her group of friends.

I would love to try out the food though as you guys rave about it.

I always stay at the Sheraton right across the street I get the hotrate... do you know anyone that works at a starwood properety in your family.

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Hey people!

Me and a friend just got season tickets in the Club section (Free food and non alch drinks) and are looking for someone interested in splitting the package with us (we can only make it to some weekend games). The tix are in section 209.

Anyone seriously interested drop me a line rickx99@hotmail.com