I have my tickets

MAK

Hear ye hear ye, to all Halagonian Habs fans on this board. I propose we all hit a bar or pizza joint prior to the September 23rd game. That way all of us in this specific community can meet once and for all.

Any thoughts?

Maybe set up something specific for the end of the year...

HabsWorld annual event maybe?

Anyone interested?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe set up something specific for the end of the year...

HabsWorld annual event maybe?

Anyone interested?

might be nice. maybe we could watch a video of 93 stanley Cup run...

I'm in Montreal from 24.09 to 14.10... Already have tickets for one preseason game - however going from Poland to MTL and not seeing the Habs in REAL action would be a heartbreaker :] Tomorrow is The Big Day....

Edited by ddawwidd

OH MAN.

As I'm sure a lot of people here tried to do, I attempted to use the admission site to get tickets a couple of weeks ago. Poised on my computer (hardline internet), I was completely ready at 11:55 and started to try to get in around 11:58. At 12:00, I was surprised to actually get onto the admission site! In a crazy panic I navigated through the page as fast as I could. I wanted two tickets for the 6-game Leafs pack. I got through all of the regular information part with my address, name, shipping options, all that stuff. Just as I'm getting to the end of the forms, a friend of mine shows up and starts chatting with me! Distracted, I tell him what I'm doing and absent-mindedly I FORGET TO PUT MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IN!!! ######! But the site just told me to re-enter it so I wasn't concerned. Thinking I had it made, that everything was going to be fine, that I was going to get Habs-Leafs tickets, the ######ing computer then tells me that "Our numbers have been exceeded at this time. Please try again later." DAMNIT! How did that make any sense? I was beyond mad. But I forgot about it. I was going to go tomorrow.

BUT, yesterday, I get a call from FedEx saying there's a package from the Montreal Canadiens waiting for at their office! WHAT! Somehow, it actually went through! I have 12 tickets to all four Leafs games, a Panthers game, and a pre-season Islanders game next Friday.

:lol:

OH MAN.

As I'm sure a lot of people here tried to do, I attempted to use the admission site to get tickets a couple of weeks ago. Poised on my computer (hardline internet), I was completely ready at 11:55 and started to try to get in around 11:58. At 12:00, I was surprised to actually get onto the admission site! In a crazy panic I navigated through the page as fast as I could. I wanted two tickets for the 6-game Leafs pack. I got through all of the regular information part with my address, name, shipping options, all that stuff. Just as I'm getting to the end of the forms, a friend of mine shows up and starts chatting with me! Distracted, I tell him what I'm doing and absent-mindedly I FORGET TO PUT MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IN!!! ######! But the site just told me to re-enter it so I wasn't concerned. Thinking I had it made, that everything was going to be fine, that I was going to get Habs-Leafs tickets, the ######ing computer then tells me that "Our numbers have been exceeded at this time. Please try again later." DAMNIT! How did that make any sense? I was beyond mad. But I forgot about it. I was going to go tomorrow.

BUT, yesterday, I get a call from FedEx saying there's a package from the Montreal Canadiens waiting for at their office! WHAT! Somehow, it actually went through! I have 12 tickets to all four Leafs games, a Panthers game, and a pre-season Islanders game next Friday.

:lol:

I will be trying tomorrow, I hope I have your luck!!!!!!

After about spending 3 hours clicking refresh and what-not on Admission.com, I managed my goal: Tickets to two games: vs. Toronto & vs. NY Rangers. I'll be taking my dad to the Leafs' game for his birthday :D.

Feb 3rd: 2x Ragz @ Habs tix in the Molson Ex Zone

Feb 7th: 3x Leafs @ Habs tix in Row 419 (blues)

$200 well spent.

4 tickets Molson ex zone vs Blackhawks (Havlat, Toews, Kane - can't see them again for the next 3 years)

I have a friend who as half-season tickets in the whites - will buy some games from him so I'll be able to hit the bell center 4-5 times :)

I got so bloody frustrated with admission.com that I gave up after about 1/2 hour. I decided that paying scalper prices was better than risking a stroke due to the anger I was feeling with the website.

I got so bloody frustrated with admission.com that I gave up after about 1/2 hour. I decided that paying scalper prices was better than risking a stroke due to the anger I was feeling with the website.

I seriously suggest you Ebay. a seller called Ticketcetera is selling his season ticket in section 334 (awesome section) in the grey for around 55$ so 110$ for the pair for each game. It defenitly worth it.

Worked hard on admission web site for over 2 hours got 6 tickets to Habs Leafs games,.

it took me 2 hours with speeddial to get through.

Haha nice lol

Anyone going to be there opening night? Would like to meet some people from here if anyone is going to be there. just curious

i will be there on Oct 13 against Carolina.

Hi Guys,

Question for those of you who live in Montreal. My wife got us a trip to Montreal and tickets to the game (Jan 5 vs. Capitals) for my birthday. I have never been in Montreal and very excited to see the game at the Bell Center. Since we are there for a weekend I though it would be nice to take her out. Could you, guys, advice any good restaurants in downtown - she is kind of ethnic food person but would not eat seafood.

Thank you in advance !

Hi Guys,

Question for those of you who live in Montreal. My wife got us a trip to Montreal and tickets to the game (Jan 5 vs. Capitals) for my birthday. I have never been in Montreal and very excited to see the game at the Bell Center. Since we are there for a weekend I though it would be nice to take her out. Could you, guys, advice any good restaurants in downtown - she is kind of ethnic food person but would not eat seafood.

Thank you in advance !

The Milsa on Bishop if you and your wife like meat a lot is very nice. 3 Amigos for mexican, if you're up to spend a shitload of money, suggest you Queue de Cheval.

It's better when you leave downtown to get to Le Plateau... much more choices.

The Milsa on Bishop if you and your wife like meat a lot is very nice. 3 Amigos for mexican, if you're up to spend a shitload of money, suggest you Queue de Cheval.

It's better when you leave downtown to get to Le Plateau... much more choices.

Thank you very much!

That sounds like something we would be interested in (don't know about sh*tload of money, though

Hi Guys,

Thank you in advance !

depending on where you're sleeping, you could be a walking distance from china town.

Don't know yhet - we are trying to figure out where we are staying. I, probably, would know better in 2-3 days.

I am in the same situation...read back a few pages on this same thread. I booked my flights and room through expedia, and ended up getting a room at the Sheraton, across the street from the Bell Centre. It has been recomended that I eat at the beaver club in the Queen Elizibeth Hotel. Shirt and Tie, no jeans. I am freekin pumped. I will catch a Toronto Montreal game on Saturday November 3rd and then the Buffalo home game.

Don't know yhet - we are trying to figure out where we are staying. I, probably, would know better in 2-3 days.

you should be able to get a nice room at a decent price, since all the hotels are empty after the holiday season.

may I suggest the queen elizabeth hotel. it's 5 minutes walk for the bell center, its right downtown and you can reach all the underground malls and tunnels from there.

take it from an ex-employee, rooms there are really nice !!