HABS TICKETS

sammywaserman

HEY,

I HAVE 4 CLUB SEATS (FREE FOOD AND NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS) FOR GAME 4 (APRIL 29TH, 7PM) AT THE BELL CENTRE....I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO WITH FRIENDS BUT THEY BACKED OUT....

SECTION 217, ROW F

I'M TAKING OFFERS FOR THEM....I HAVE TO SELL THEM....

EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED:

Sambenjy@sympatico.ca

GO HABS GO!

Unless you want to sell them to me at cost-price, then I'm not interested (And not even for these, I'm not interested at all) ... I never pay more for tickets then what they were originally available for. I'd ONLY do this if it was the Stanley Cup finals...

Besides, club-b seats for game-4 (2nd at home) are still available.

So, no thanks from me.

[Edited on 2004-4-23 by puck7x]

Originally posted by sammywaserman

ALL GAMES ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT (I.E. NOT EVEN SINGLES ARE LEFT)......

GO HABS GO!

SAM

Hey you can aruge with me all you want, but I know how the admission network works. One minute tickets are available, the next they appear sold-out... For instance, earlier today tickets for all games were unavailable, then 5 minutes later a few single tickets appears (club-b, club-a, red-b, for various games) ...

Its been like that all day, off and on.

I even called admission by phone (few weeks back) and asked how it works, they said that tickets are not all released at once, most are ... but some are held. (To protect against scalpers? Or held in case players/managment want tickets?)

[Edited on 2004-4-23 by puck7x]

Originally posted by sammywaserman

WHO'S ARGUING? I WAS SIMPLY STATING A FACT....THAT NO SEATS ARE AVAILABLE....MAYBE A SINGLE SEAT WILL POP UP HERE AND THERE (I'LL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT :)) BUT SURELY NO PAIRS, LET ALONE 4 SEATS TOGETHER....

SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

SAM

GO HABS GO

Well... maybe if you stopped YELLING (turn off the caps) , I wouldnt accuse you of arguing. lol :)

You said tickets were "sold-out" , and that is not a fact. But whatever, I can understand that you want to make a buck or two... more power to you.

But I'm not interested.

Hey, just an update for you buddy... Just bought a single ticket in the greys for game #4 of the series.

Told you they release tickets when they want.

Feel bad for any suckers who have bought from scalpers. hehehe

Edit: Just bought a second grey for the same game, and its only 10 seats away (same row) from the first grey) ... lmao... too easy

[Edited on 2004-4-24 by puck7x]

I just bought some more tickets, bought a pair of Greys for game #4 ... and a single blue for game #3 ... Plus some WWE tickets (how sad is that? lol) , I guess I got caught up in the thrill of buying so many tickets. lol

Anyways, its nothing compared to what Habby bought... lol! wow! He's going to make a killing selling his.