Jacques Martin

rocketrichard

It's as much Muckler's fault as it is Martin's.

Muckler failed to get a goalie and failed to get some grit to play in the top two lines...

how many more years does bonk have to bust in the playoffs before they deal him?

that bonk for isbister/scatchard deal last year would have paid off bigtime this year

You are right with no playoff success no job but they had playoff success last year. They got to the conference finals and that's better than the Leafs and they didn't fire Quinn so I don't see why they fired Martin and plus, Muckler is an idiot and doesn't know jack about hockey!

The sens badly outshot the leafs. Just because they lost in game 7 to the leafs, and badly outhit and outshot toronto, and ottawa deserved that. It was all lalime. Martin can thank lalime for his firing.

But I bet you that they should've let him have another year with the team, hes actually a great coach and ottawa just doesnt seem the same without him.

Once again, thanks lalime! I've seen better goalies come out of my ass.

Well let's see.... Manager askes coach if goalie can get job done, says yes, team sticks with weak goalie, coach doesn't play Spezza, team takes game 7 in playoffs like a scrimage game, yes coach should be fired.

My wifeish is a sens fan and I told her after the 3rd goal in game 7 that Lalime would not be back for the 2nd period, or ever again as a Sen and that Martin was packing his bags. It was a no brainer.