Saku re-evaluates team

RobRock

It is amazing how many threads here are but re-prints of HF Canadian boards. This is probably the 5-6 one I've seen this week ... although, admittedly, this one is the only one that is sharing rather than completely ripping off.

The artist that does these does have a good sense of humour it seems ... I'm surprised he didn't do one about Tie Domi and Belinda Stronach just after she had breast surgery for cancer. Seems like they broke up when life got too serious and less superficial.

Now that Elston is no longer doing cartoons for the Hockey News, they should give this guy a try. Not only is the humour there, but his style is very unique, putting a cartoon drawing on a photo background.

It is amazing how many threads here are but re-prints of HF Canadian boards. This is probably the 5-6 one I've seen this week ... although, admittedly, this one is the only one that is sharing rather than completely ripping off.

The artist that does these does have a good sense of humour it seems ... I'm surprised he didn't do one about Tie Domi and Belinda Stronach just after she had breast surgery for cancer. Seems like they broke up when life got too serious and less superficial.

Well both are Habs message boards what do you really expect.

Sterotypes can be correct!!! :lol: