Game Thread | Pittsburgh vs. Canadiens | 09/17/07

Spider-Man NL

Yeah... not too exciting so far...

The rookies just learned never to go deep when Kovy has the puck... :)

Welcome to the NHL Archer.... at least he can say he left a mark on the Habs ice... a red mark...

Edited by brobin

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huet is playing great, although not tested heavily, his position and puck control seemed flawless. Great stop in the dieing minutes.

Researving judgement on rest of players until the end, but Locke seems to want this...

I'm impressed at how our youth are keeping pace with a mostly veteran Penguins team. If Pens lose this game, it'll be pretty humiliating for them :)

Awesome save by Huet late in the period, even though it seems like it was mostly luck. Hip hip Huet!

Edited by Cataclaw

Man oh man Sergei Kostitsyn is wet behind the ears. Much training required. Hamilton will do him well. However, that's no moon. IT'S A SPACE STATION!

:clap:

Chippy is so ready. He's a one man cycle machine and a D stalwart. I like having 3 D defending on enemy rushes.

:clap:

So happy with Chips! :hlogo:

That was pretty kick ass, hope he does that during season

That's something I want. I hope he wants to prove his critics wrong. Being left off of the Russian team in the World Championships was a shot to his ego. He was the former captain in the olympics.

Let's all hope he's angry and wants to show the world and redeem himself. I hope he's angry. I think he is :hlogo: