Habs tickets for sale

JoeLassister

I just sold 2 pairs of tickets for Tuesday OCTOBER 30, 2007 Atlanta vs Montreal Centre Bell 19h30

sorry guys

1rst one : SOLD

Greys section 336 Row C On the blue line where habs shoots twice.

110$ for the pair (it's actually the prize i'd sell it in the street near Bell Centre before the game...)

2nd one : SOLD

Whites section 323 Row CC Once again where the habs shoots twice (thank you, thank you)

130$ for the pair (i swear i could sell this 150 at the door)

I'll try to get more games...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shame we dont have a tumbleweed smilie :unsure:

sorry, but, i'm french canadian and i asked everbody around about What means the word "tumbleweed". A guy told me just like in western movies when a ball of whatever roll during a long silence. Is it right?

sorry, but, i'm french canadian and i asked everbody around about What means the word "tumbleweed". A guy told me just like in western movies when a ball of whatever roll during a long silence. Is it right?

cé ca !!

shame we dont have a tumbleweed smilie :unsure:
that would be awesome!! :lol:

• 2 months later...

How much would you pay for a pair of tickets Toronto vs Montréal LAST GAME OF THE SEASON April 5th ?

the 2 tickets are in the greys, section 329 (where the habs shoot twice) row C.

How much ?

How much would you pay for a pair of tickets Toronto vs Montréal LAST GAME OF THE SEASON April 5th ?

How much ?

0 that game will be meaningless ;) and I already have tickets

greys are pretty high...I sat in 330 AA, and they were pretty good. How much higher is C? I bet you will get 150 each if it's a race. I would only pay 75 a piece unless I was desparate. Good reds are 325 to 500 a ticket for that game.

greys are pretty high...I sat in 330 AA, and they were pretty good. How much higher is C? I bet you will get 150 each if it's a race. I would only pay 75 a piece unless I was desparate. Good reds are 325 to 500 a ticket for that game.

I'll make it a race then. Time for me to catch the flu and hang around Habs locker room... :D

No seriously, i'll put it on craiglist or ebay. Rich fans will go nutz ! Whites (where you were) go AA, BB... EE and then you have Greys A,B,C,D and blues A,B,C,D. so it's like 6 row above of your tickets.

How much ?

I've got 4 tickets for that game(April 5th) in the Reds. Section 123(in front of the blue line) row U seats 5, 6, 7, 8. They normally go for 110$ per ticket, however because this is a game vs Toronto, they'll probably be 120 or 125$ per ticket.

Were I interested in selling them, i could probably get close to 200$ per ticket at the door before the game.

I've got 4 tickets for that game(April 5th) in the Reds. Section 123(in front of the blue line) row U seats 5, 6, 7, 8. They normally go for 110$ per ticket, however because this is a game vs Toronto, they'll probably be 120 or 125$ per ticket.

Were I interested in selling them, i could probably get close to 200$ per ticket at the door before the game.

Oh man if it is an important game for both teams you could get 400$ each ticket.

So does the bell centre release some tickets around game days, or how do people get their tickets? Can you get 10 packs? When I look online for tickets they are out of control with the price. Like 400% mark-up.

So does the bell centre release some tickets around game days, or how do people get their tickets? Can you get 10 packs? When I look online for tickets they are out of control with the price. Like 400% mark-up.

They sell 1,000 tickets on the 15th of the month for the following month and at the begining of the season they sell 10 game packs and other mini plans.

Oh man if it is an important game for both teams you could get 400$ each ticket.

No doubt about it, but if that were the case, i still wouldn't sell them!

or how do people get their tickets?

I'm lucky. My Dad is the person in charge of handing out company tickets for his company. Every year he asks me which games I'd like to see, and gives me 4 tickets for each game.(i get 2 games from him every year)

Most of the time, if I do get tickets its from my boss(we also have company tickets) and if he can't go, he gives them to us(the employees). I also get invited by some of my friends. one of my best buddies' wife works for GEG at the Bell Centre(in the Accounting Department) and she gets tickets sometimes as well.

I am lucky enough to go to about 8 to 10 games per year.

• 3 months later...

Selling my pair for Habs vs whoever.

Round 2, Habs home game 2, whites 327 DD seats 1-2

500$ for the pair or I go to the game...

pm me anytime...

pm me anytime...

Wow man don't try to make that kind of money off the Habs.

Go to the game or sell them to a friend for face value.

pm me anytime...

Seriously. I would buy them but not at that price...

Tickets already went on sale for round 2?

Edited by ForumGhost

Seriously. I would buy them but not at that price...

Tickets already went on sale for round 2?

no but you'll have around 1 hour to buy tickets for round 2... good luck getting one of the first bracelets, the phone line or the Internet site.

Wow man don't try to make that kind of money off the Habs.

Go to the game or sell them to a friend for face value.

well, just bought new range/refrigerator...

According to the pre-sale i bought my tickets from :

ROUND 2 (price per ticket)

Club B : 219,25$

White : 93,50$

Grey : 55,50$

Blue : 44,00$

but... will the prices be the same as for the pre-sale ???????

Admission.com is currently busy. You are waiting in a queue...

Please do not navigate away from this page, or you may lose your position in the queue.

Thank you for your patience.

Am i supposed to be getting this message?

Admission.com is currently busy. You are waiting in a queue...

Please do not navigate away from this page, or you may lose your position in the queue.

Thank you for your patience.

Am i supposed to be getting this message?

I got that message for 2 1/2 hours when I tried to get Round 1 tickets. After that, the message informed me that tickets were sold out.