Game Thread | Montreal vs. Islanders | 09/19/07

Spider-Man NL

I'm starting to like O'Byrne's chances of making the team. The fact that he has a right shot doesn't hurt.

Huet (his mouvement) looked good in game one. Looking forward at seeing him tonight.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is no one playing in their natural positions?

It's just that it was made of an article from RDS, the currrent lines are true

it is just that they are not well positionned.

And this 6 games in 7 days is really bugging for one thing, it makes too many players

have their chance when we all know that one or two spot are maybe there. In fact the team

has too carry lots of players for a long period of time, some people would say that it's good

for the prospects but it's only good for the low rank prospects. The spotlight should be on high

prospects and keep them rolling until they challenge a spot.

The canadiens.nhl.tv thing doesnt work, well i see this penguins clip in the back, but it tells me "windows media player error" "the file format is invalid" can someone help me I really wanna watch the game.

Alternative stream:

http://islanders.nhl.com/team/app?articlei...mp;service=page

Also you can download soplayer at http://www.sopcast.org/

Once that is done and it has been run, place this in the address bar:

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/15678

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

I'm set up to watch the game (i think), but I didn't have to register for anything (as of yet)...I don't even see any kind of an 'account set up' type of link...

Are you using soplayer? I read somewhere they are allowing anonymous registrations of stream this year because it's preseason. Probably game over in the regualr season.

It should be on. I'm watching a camera angle right at center ice as the zamboni's are cicling the ice

This center ice online is great. You can watch four games at once fullscreen mode. All kinds of windows for stats. I think I'm digging this. Hopefully the feed won't jitter too much.

Yep. It works great except it hurts my eyes.

"Right now, Huet is keeping them in the game." The Isles have what, one shot, two shots?

I'm at work and can't goof around too much posting. I'll include 3 or 4 more independant links to watch the game later on. Don't worry, I'll have it posted well before game time.

Cheers :)

Thanks

GO Habs GO!!

Who are these stupid announcers?

funny guys.. Komisarek throws it on the net.. GLOVE SAVE DIPIETRO!! :rolleyes:

3-0 Isles hmm..

Edited by mathieu30