*waves*...Hello everyone!

She is still in my life just not on Habsworld loves facebook too much haha.

facebook sucks

but I'm there as well, just not accepting all the crappy applications lying there.

facebook sucks

but I'm there as well, just not accepting all the crappy applications lying there.

Hey, Facebook is awesome!

A lot of those applications are pretty useless but some are cool, like the hockey pool one. I wonder how many HW users are on Facebook, someone should make a group.

If I remember Correctly I believe.

You are correct.

Hahahaha, thats awesome. Way to go simonus.

*joins*

OK Jets, now explain this to me.. how do I sign up there? Tried mathieu30 come ID but its not working..

OK Jets, now explain this to me.. how do I sign up there? Tried mathieu30 come ID but its not working..

You mean the group or the website?

Group: Just click Join Group after you've logged into your profile. Near the top right corner.

You mean the group or the website?

Group: Just click Join Group after you've logged into your profile. Near the top right corner.

He's not accepting my ID, mathieu30. Keeps asking for my full name. But come on, if I enter Mathieu Garon I'll get stalked :ninja:

He's not accepting my ID, mathieu30. Keeps asking for my full name. But come on, if I enter Mathieu Garon I'll get stalked :ninja:

I don't have that problem but I did join a group which is dedicated to the preservation of my very special first name. Apparently there's 400 or so of us out there. Shocking. I'll probably never run into someone with my first name.