Leafs vs. flyers conversation thread

habsfan88

Yes, the thread basically says it all. Come in here and state your predictions, complaints, comments etc. Hell, there can even be some leaf bashing going on in here!

do whatever, just make sure it has to do with the series or the two teams.

GO FLYERS GO! KILL THE LEAFS!

they've only once scored more than 2 goals in a game in the playoffs, and that was cause of lalime's pathetic game 7 performance.

get recchi and leclair going, and the flyers will be very difficult to knock off. i am talkin about the whole league, not just toronto.

oh ######.....they just called 3 penaltys on philly....now its 4-1...###### this makes the habs loss even more painful

I cant believe this...im never going to hear the end of it at school.

ya but now all the leaf fans are like "oh look whos down 3 gameS!" it sucked...the next day all the leaf fans (the whole classroom) started chanting "SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!" when i walked in. The leafs may very well lose the series, but that game i NEEDED them to lose to shut those stupid fans up!

Well Leafs tied up the series at 2, :mad: ... Can this week get any worse?

At least the series is going back to Philly, the Flyers have won both of their games on home-ice. Anyways whoever comes out of this series will probably be beaten by the rested Lightning.

It was 2-2 last year and Philly turned it up in Game 5... They are a different team at home... If it turns out being one of those series were the home team wins everything, hey i'll take it.

Remember back in 02? Leafs did this with the Isles. Won the first two, lost the next two, and went onto win the series. People seem to think that just cause you win two in a row you deserve to win.

Philly would be wise to start Sean Burke in Game 5. He is still a top 10 goalie in the NHL. Just a few years removed from an MVP like performance in Phoenix. He's better than Silent Bob.

ROFL

LOVELY picks. I love that saddam + Domi pick.

McCabe mustve had at least -5 last night. Giveaways all the time. I wonder if McCabe is benched next game and Johansson will play?

Nah, McCabe is their hero. He'll be out there.

I love how Leaf fans are so cocky about having the last change. Now they're saying "Well we have last change, so we can check Primeau"... Hmmmmmm, course it doesn't cross their mind about the other centres on the Flyers. Check Primeau, Roenick, Zhamnov, Handzus burns yah. It's impossible to check a team like this. They're too deep down the middle.