Julien made a bad decision

Alexsound

Montreal deserved to win this one.

But everything started before Lecavalier scored his goal.

In this critical momment, please put your best player on the ICE.

Kovalev - Koivu - Begin - Bouillon and Markov had to be on the ICE.

This line was tired - take a TImeout!!!!

Okay Julien didn't want to take his timeout to give som rest at Lecavalier - St-Louis and Richard. Okay.. But I think that we can better compete with Kovalev - Koivu - Begin ..... against Richard - St-Louis and Lecavalier

How about Sundstrom..... he didn'T played against Boston and didnj'T play weel at all against Tampa... Julien put Sundstrom in this Critical momment because he his a veteran..... I prefer to have Koivu tired instead of Sundtrom

This remind me 2 years ago against Carolina. T

, At a critical momment, in game # 3, MTL was leading 3-0.... but Carolina came back at 3-2. Therrien send for the Faceoff in their zone .... Bill Lindsay.... instead of y. Perreault.... result = Caroliane tied the game and won in Overtime.... That was a Coaching error...

Any i'm very disapointed . Tampa has a real good team but Montreal too. The difference is Khabibulin. He was BY FAR better than Theodore. I think Theodore his too nervous with the puck and the season he got 2 years ago was a dream season. he will never be as he was 2 years ago..

Damm!!! I'm frustrated!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

The PLAYER didn't get the puck out

What is it going to take to get these bozo's to clear the zone properly! god damn how much time do these players actually need It happened again tonight.:wall:

yes you're right!

CJ has done a great job on his 1st full year.

He installed a real system and players bought it

Gainey should sign Julien for a 2 years contract.

Julien as accomplished more than Vigneau & Therrien together.

Next year - if there's a season, we will have a great years.

I'm just hopping that Gainey will Sign Kovalev. Maybe one of our top rookie in Hamilton - Pleckanec or Perezhogin - Higgins will promote to the big club.....

Claude Julien did some errors but he's a REAL ONE