Game Thread | Habs vs. Sens | 09/29/07

Spider-Man NL

And as a fan, Grabs is more fun to watch that Chips...

As a fan, winning is more fun than losing and Chipchura is miles ahead of Grabovski in terms of how likely he is in helping us win.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan, winning is more fun than losing and Chipchura is miles ahead of Grabovski in terms of how likely he is in helping us win.

\

What makes you think that? Our team needs scoring and Grabs will provide thatmore than CHips.

If Grabovski can show he can play on either the second or third line then he will probably stick with us for the season with Murray as the odd-man out. Lapierre, even playing badly, can do anything Murray can and more (except lose fights) so he's pretty much guaranteed a spot. chipchura has also shown that he cna play on the fourth and I'm thinking that using him on the first here is more about seeing the other centers in their appropriate positions than him earning a spot.

\

What makes you think that? Our team needs scoring and Grabs will provide thatmore than CHips.

Grabovski has more offensive potential. But look at the preseason results - Grabovski hasn't had a point yet while Chipchura has been one of our better players. He's fun to watch but I don't think he's ever even been on the ice for a goal for, during his 5 preseason games or 3 NHL games. At the moment, Chipchura is definitely the more valuable player. Who knows, maybe Grabovski can put his offensive game together but right now, he's lost on defence and nothing but some flashy moves on offence.

It's nice to see how Andrei Kostitsyn made the transition from what Grabovki is now (though without the fireball style) and become a bit more of a complete player - atleast a player that can fit into a defensive system.

I don't think that roster is set in stone. Lapresse is reporting that Dandenault is playing forward. I assume Gorges is playing then.

If that's true, then it seems the coaching staff has noticed what the fans have...Dandy, well, aint.

I am watching the game on our local rogers channel and from what I see the score should be 2-1 Montreal. They hit the post twice should have been goals. Huet let 1 in he should have had. But honestly looks good so far.

I am watching the game on our local rogers channel and from what I see the score should be 2-1 Montreal. They hit the post twice should have been goals. Huet let 1 in he should have had. But honestly looks good so far.

Excuse me...Habs are losing...you need to feel as though the world is over. It's in the contract we all signed.

Excuse me...Habs are losing...you need to feel as though the world is over. It's in the contract we all signed.

Exactly. Where's aebischer4life when you need him?

Oh right, BANNED.. :D