Game Thread | Habs vs. Sens | 09/29/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really think Kostopolous has no place on a line with the belarussians...they need a guy like higgs or pleks....even ryder would be better than Kosto!!

Okay, Sens look pretty stacked. We aren't . It's very sloppy in our own end. I must say there is one thing making me happy though. In the past when we would be down a few goals we had no zip untill the last minute of the game. This young team keeps pushing and trying. Creating chances. Even if we will be a bubble team atleast it will be excitng.

Is Price playing the 3rd?

I hope they let Huey play the rest of the game...we might actually come back in this one...don't need a cold goalie right now.

On another note...despite being in the UK right now, I am getting this game on NHL Center ICe online....hope they don't block these games out once the reg season starts. My stupid slingbox isn't working and RDS won't be playing these games online this season. I really hope center ice works for me for rest of the season!

Edited by cfposi

I hope they let Huey play the rest of the game...we might actually come back in this one...don't need a cold goalie right now.

On another note...despite being in the UK right now, I am getting this game on NHL Center ICe online....hope they don't block these games out once the reg season starts. My stupid slingbox isn't working and RDS won't be playing these games online this season. I really hope center ice works for me for rest of the season!

how's your reception?...mine is awful

how's your reception?...mine is awful

Pretty good, I am actually impressed! Better than the slingbox! The internet in the UK is faster tho.