Game Thread | Habs vs. Sens | 09/29/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boooo...nothing Price could do there...oh well, good effort! If I can't see another game this year, I am happy I got to see this game. Good comeback, great 60 minute effort.

Wow 39 shots! YEAH! Goes to show we can generate scoring chances even without Koivu Kovalev and Markov!!

Too bad I never got a chance to watch the game.

Did Huet play whole game?

YYYEAHAHHHH WEeLL BE READY FOR HURRICANES!

I like how the TSN recap slants things Ottawa's way and doesn't mention that Montreal sat 3 of their arguably better players. :S

Unfortunately this is not going to change until the Habs force them to change.

Montreal badly outplayed them tonight and was unfortunate to not get the win. But I don't think that Ottawa was bringing it 100%.

Price did not have much work in the 3rd period and the shots he was beat on were probably unstoppable.

One being a 3 on 1 and the other essentially an empty net tapper.

I am still concerned about the defensive zone turnovers, 2 of which lead to Ottawa goals. The one in OT should have been iced instead

it was in the net less than 3 seconds later. Breezeby had a brutal one on the first goal as well.

I would keep Chips/Price/Gorges and send down Grabs (to weak on the puck), Halak (I just think Price is ready) and O'Byrne (can clear waivers).

Lol...the announcer just said, and I quote..."OHH Carey Price stands tall!!"

F$#@K!!!!!!!!

Price still made it ..

Rats! Not much Price could do about it, coverage issue.

Good game though.

Boooo...nothing Price could do there...oh well, good effort! If I can't see another game this year, I am happy I got to see this game. Good comeback, great 60 minute effort.

Wow 39 shots! YEAH! Goes to show we can generate scoring chances even without Koivu Kovalev and Markov!!

Too bad I never got a chance to watch the game.

Did Huet play whole game?

YYYEAHAHHHH WEeLL BE READY FOR HURRICANES!

PTG !?!?! is that you with an ugly moustache?

Well the Habs really impressed me tonight.

I was expecting a multiple goal win for the Sens.

Huet was good could have been better but he is the starter for sure.

Price was beat on almost unstopable shots oh well.

Streit is top 4 material- just amazing on how far he as come

Komisarek- really stepping up looked very good even on the Power Play very calm. Only mistake was not gettting the puck out in over time on the PK.

Hamrlik was good

Georges was good

Bouillon was terrible

Dandy is making things difficult he was good at forward tonight but in my mind brings notthing to this team that they do not already have plenty of.

Higgins Plex and Ryder had a rough night.

Kosty and Grabs were excellent very exciting and kept the Sens defenders on thier toes with a more talented winger (they had Kosto tonight ) they would have scored more

Grabs was 75% in the faceoff circle tonight.

Chip was great tonight as was Lapierre

Latendresse started the game well had a bad 2nd but rebounded in the 3rd he could really change some games for the Canadiens this year with his offence and his hitting he is a beast out there.