Who wants to come to Carolina

JMMR

Well as most of you know the Habs open the season in Carolina on Weds.

I am going to the game with my dad and my friend John (Habsfan24 on habsworld) there is an extra spot available to come. We are leaving on the 2nd and back on the 4th. If anyone is interested PM me or email me at jonathanmmrebelo@hotmail.com

Very reasonably priced and we have tickets in the club section.

Edited by JMMR

I wish man but I live in Saskatchwan.

Man you must be a character JMMR, inviting a stranger whom you've never met before to go with your friend and family on a road trip.

Have fun and cheer loud! :)

I came within minutes of road tripping to Carolina for one of the playoff games a couple years ago. I found out tickets were still available at 7 PM the night before the first game, they'd just released like thousand tickets at that time. By the time I found someone willing to go on a spur of the moment road trip like that, the tickets were all gone.

I came within minutes of road tripping to Carolina for one of the playoff games a couple years ago. I found out tickets were still available at 7 PM the night before the first game, they'd just released like thousand tickets at that time. By the time I found someone willing to go on a spur of the moment road trip like that, the tickets were all gone.

You would have been able to get scalpers for less than face value you should have gone for sure.

I wish man but I live in Saskatchwan.

Man you must be a character JMMR, inviting a stranger whom you've never met before to go with your friend and family on a road trip.

Have fun and cheer loud! :)

Well I tried it once before and met Habs in the blood from Habsworld and now we have become very good friends. Why not try it again.

If only I didn't have work... have fun guys!

Ask for it off come on!!!

Step 1: Make an RDS "we love you pierre et yvon blah blah" type poster and another one that says "Habsworld.net".

Step 2: For road games, the RDS crew always likes to seek out RDS posters. So put your RDS poster out and you'll have a couple of seconds on TV

Step 3: Make sure the HW poster is nearby so it'll be on TV too.

Step 4: Free publicity for HW.

Step 5: PROFIT!!

but isn't HW just like one big family? ^_^

but how do you get from step 4 (HWL publicity) to step 5 (profit), you silly gnome?

Fanpuck bobblehead dolls!

I figured the Profit line was a joke from Southpark. In an early episode they had "underpants gnomes." They had a business plan wherein they would steal underpants from unsuspecting kids and then Step 2: Profit!.... except they didn't really know how to get from stealing underpants to profit.

im in for future road trips...

Are you serious??

but isn't HW just like one big family? ^_^

Fanpuck bobblehead dolls!

Yes it is.

Well guys today my day was jut great.

Got there shortly after 9:15 had to wait around for the Canadiens to get there so Muller could get us in.

When we got in, we met Gillette and Gainey watched the Canes skate and then the Habs skate.

Grabovsky is now number 54! Not really sure why anyone else know if he ever wore it before.

After the morning skate got some pictures with Chipchura Gorges Price and Murray.

Hopefully the game ends with a Habs win to make this trip perfect.

Are you serious??

Yes it is.

Well guys today my day was jut great.

Got there shortly after 9:15 had to wait around for the Canadiens to get there so Muller could get us in.

When we got in, we met Gillette and Gainey watched the Canes skate and then the Habs skate.

Grabovsky is now number 54! Not really sure why anyone else know if he ever wore it before.

After the morning skate got some pictures with Chipchura Gorges Price and Murray.

Hopefully the game ends with a Habs win to make this trip perfect.

do you know muller? is he nice?

Yeah he is my conctat.

He is extreemly generous!!!

Dude... next time im in Montreal to see a game can you put in a good word for me?

:hlogo:

Dude... next time im in Montreal to see a game can you put in a good word for me?

:hlogo:

When is the next game your going to??

go figure, what with you being in Kingston. That's awesome! Do you know Dougie Gilmour too? I've been a big fan of both of their's forever...

Yeah sure do. Not as well but he knows my dad very well,.

Hey JMMR, I'm totally down if you'd like to go and see a game in Buffalo sometime (I can imagine the atmosphere will be quite amazing!)

But for now, Enjoy the game in Carolina!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!!!

Edited by l<OV4L3V

You're very lucky to know Muller,

the only person i know from Nhl is Jarret Stoll he was born where I live and we have drinks the odd time.

Was I serious about future road trips?

Yes I would love to go on road trips to see the habs, im a massive habs fan and would love to go see the habs away from home, it all would be a wonderful experience...

Boston is close. Go watch them spank the Bruins. Probably easy to get tickets there.