Game Thread | Montreal vs. Carolina | 10/03/07

Spider-Man NL

Would like to see nothing better than JWilliams end up like Dean Mcammond of the Sens the othere nite. Sound bad, but one would definitely drink a cold one seeing him carted off the ice tonite. Go Habs go.

the best payback we can have is embarrassing the guy by outplaying him and making him look dumb on the ice. It would be completely idiotic to do anything cheap. I hope none of our players pull a Steve Downie. They'd all be as bad as Williams then, or worse because at least his carving out Koivu's eye was a careless (and very very stupid) accident, not a deliberate cheap shot.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANT WAIT!!

SHE WILL BE A GOOD GAME TONIGHT!

BTW what in hell is BG thinking.

Our previous lines (smokes on 2, chips on 4) were GREAT!

Who would want Dandy? If he can't make our team, others won't want him, he has no trade value.

Maybe we will get a 8th round pick for Dandy, but I would rather have an opening night win with CHIPS.

:ghg:

I think Carbo made the lines up.

the best payback we can have is embarrassing the guy by outplaying him and making him look dumb on the ice. It would be completely idiotic to do anything cheap. I hope none of our players pull a Steve Downie. They'd all be as bad as Williams then, or worse because at least his carving out Koivu's eye was a careless (and very very stupid) accident, not a deliberate cheap shot.

Agreed. The perfect revenge is seeing Koivu light it up and the Habs whipping the Canes. Retaliation is a senseless notion with no winners.

Well I'm off to work, I'll be back halfway through the 2nd... so GOOOO HABBBS GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My Official prediction, Habs 5 - CandyCANES 3.

Plex, Hamrlik, Koivu, Kostitsyn and Higgins.

Cole, Brind'Amour and Whitney.

:hlogo:

Oh and I can point out a few more top 100 players that we have... stupid media.

Really, I just checked. We had 3 players in the top 100 last year (points). Koivu, Souray, and Ryder. Souray is going, leaving us with 2.

What a relief it was to hear Saku speaking english. Geez, Center Ice feed is RDS and I got to tell ya. Benoit brunet and Demers talking has to be the most annoying sound I have ever heard in my life.

Demers looked like a big over grown baby that was just about to shit it's pants.

Really, I just checked. We had 3 players in the top 100 last year (points). Koivu, Souray, and Ryder. Souray is going, leaving us with 2.

But we have several other players better than Ryder. There are up to a half dozen top 100 players on this team, not that being in the top 100 is that impressive.

But we have several other players better than Ryder. There are up to a half dozen top 100 players on this team, not that being in the top 100 is that impressive.

Well, if they are all top 100 players, when are they going to show it? They might become top 100, but they are not now. :)

The last guy who came close to being at the top was Koivu when he led the league in scoring, 10 minutes before he blew his knee. I was at the game and it still makes me sad..

In any case, I think we have some good prospects, but until they actually produce, they are just that, prospects.