Official MLB Playoff Thread

jetsniper

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wake was pitching a gem up until the 5th, I wouldn't say his start was brutal. Dice-K definitely didn't look great though.

I don't want to count the Sox out yet, we've come back from 3-0. I wouldn't have any problems cheering for the Rox either though, I've grown fond of all other Colorado franchises over the past 12 years.

I really fail to see how those teams are related...

Rockies biggest flaw/myth is that you can't win in Denver. The other myth I always heard was nobody wants to play at TB or Colorado. (tampa sucked, and no pitcher would want to pitch in Denver)

If the Cleveland hasn't won since '48 second only to the Cubs.

If Cleveland wins, the next longest draught wise for a WS are the Giants who last won in '54

Congrats to you freakin Sox fans.

Go Rockies!

my biggest concern is that it looks like Beckett + Schilling should be good for 4 wins, but i guess it all depends how they handle Coors.

Not that it means too much, but the rockies did school beckett i do believe during the regular season...

Yeah clearly doesnt mean much.

I think game 1 will tell a lot, either the Rockies will continue to be on fire despite the layoff, or they come out flat and might lose all their momentum.

Should be fun, im kind of glad the sox made it since now i have a rooting interest...for the rockies of course.