Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Penguins | 10/10/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very excited for the game tonight...don't quite know what to expect out of Price though, but if Carbo and Gainey felt he looked good enough in practice i bet it's the right decision.

Ruutu is out of the lineup tonight, probably a good thing for montreal.

Tonight is going to be a good one, SHUT DOWN CROSBY.

GO HABS GO

LOL murray a policeman ! Zednik would kill him.

If the rock starts trouble Kostopolus will have to answer the bell. .......................and as much as it sucks our boy will get punched the F^%$K out.

Good luck to Price............I hope he has a good first night. All this anticipation by fans and media, Man this kid can't afford to let in one puck or he will crush the hope of so many people. The pressure my god the pressure.

It's so funny how people tell themselves only what they want to hear, with all this syncronicty going about. Roy, pens, crosby, Dryden etc.......

How about pulling some bad stats out.......like all rookie goalies that started against the pens and got pulled after 8 goals in the first minute or Wow isn't it amazing that his name is Carey....like Jim Carey? Huh? Oh right we don't want that comparison. :lol:

I hope he has a good night for all of our sake. Good or bad I hope everyone controls their enthusiasm , I'm also speaking to myself. ^_^

Price looked pretty good playing the puck a couple of times. He had a Pen forechecker coming at him, but calmly and cleanly played it to his defenseman. Pretty good pace so far and the team seems to have a good deal of confidence in him so far.

i heard you could buy replica stanley cup rings. i'd love a habs ring that'd be swwwwweeeeeeeeeet

I would too, the only problem is they don't make them out of fake gold and kubic zerconia (sp?) for diamonds. They are still very expensive.