Garon isn't going anywhere....

The LA Kings traded a 2nd round pick today for Roman Cechmanek..

that should put an end to the rumors.

Damn, we could have gotten a second round pick, too bad Savard the ###### is too slow.

Oh well, he's a hell of a backup.:lol:

Colorado actually has a pretty good goalie in Aebischer, not really sure they'd be interested in Garon. He'd be a good fit though. If we were to trade him I would want their 1st round pick, and I don't see that happening either.

If anywhere I think he might go to Vancouver... maybe for a Sedin or two:lol:

Garon will play here for at least 2 years and play 20 games next year, and maybe 25 the year after... If he shows that he's ready to break out like Turco... We'll deal him then... when he has some serious value. We won't find a back up for much cheaper... and he's a pretty damn good one. Everyone stop worrying about... Chow, Juneau, Dackell, Dykhuis, Perreault, Quintal and whoever else... they are all gone and UFA's after the 2003-2004 season... Let's just work on Trading Brisebois...

...Maybe he'll go to Vancouver for a Sedin or two:D

WHAT? I'm sorry, no way in hell would I accept either of them on my team. They are the worst fantasy hockey killers after McLaren.

And they're soft and over rated.

BTW, on the subject of 1st round busts, what's happened to Daigle

:lol:

Also, Brisebois will go, but I want a bit of house cleaning done before October.

Defense needs to be sorted out. So does forwards.

But if we get an actual NHL ready player, who is not a goalie, then we have more house cleaning to do. I say build from the net out (like Buffalo back in the day), which means sorting out from the net too.