Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Update: November 8th, 2007

- Updated SOG statistics

- Updated charts

- Updated season overview graphic

To do this very soon: Update specific game details

Add new charts

Been very busy guys but i'm back and i'm planning some nifty new things for this thread!

I find neither Gorges or Bouillon are particularly consistent... Bouillon has flashes of brilliance where he'll play perfectly for a couple of shifts, be a huge presence on the ice, hit often and hit hard, excute great passes... Then fall into the abyss for another stretch. Gorges is the same from what i've seen -- lacking consistency.

I think Gorges can develop into a better overall defensemen, but time will tell.

EDIT: Hey i was replying to a post that just disappeared. Hmm..

Edited by Cataclaw

I find neither Gorges or Bouillon are particularly consistent... Bouillon has flashes of brilliance where he'll play perfectly for a couple of shifts, be a huge presence on the ice, hit often and hit hard, excute great passes... Then fall into the abyss for another stretch. Gorges is the same from what i've seen -- lacking consistency.

I think Gorges can develop into a better overall defensemen, but time will tell.

EDIT: Hey i was replying to a post that just disappeared. Hmm..

I clicked the wrong thread. Of course, this wouldn't happen if this thread was STICKIED LIKE IT SHOULD BE.

Can I get a witness?

I clicked the wrong thread. Of course, this wouldn't happen if this thread was STICKIED LIKE IT SHOULD BE.

Can I get a witness?

I forgot for a second but now that I am a mod. I did it my first pinned thread!

WHoo.

And sory Cataclaw.

Edited by JMMR

I forgot for a second but now that I am a mod. I did it my first pinned thread!

WHoo.

And sory Cataclaw.

while you're at it, can you un-sticky the jersey contest thread?

Let the mod powers consume you...

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, i've been extremely busy as of late.. i have some time this sunday evening, i'll get to it in a moment!

If JMMR is right and you are at fault for the slide, could you get it updated for Friday so when I am there on Saturday they don't stink the joint up :)

Edited by Wamsley01

Update: November 30th, 2007

- Added all games up to game 24

- Added new face-off statistics

- Added new face-off season graph

- Updated all other stats

To do: update detailed game results (got quite a backlog, but i'm working on it... been busy)

Edited by Cataclaw

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe I should star a season's milestones thread... but anyways

Plekanec's next point will be his 100th NHL point!

He's 39-40-99 in 180 GP

Higgins is not far behind with 96 points in 173 games.

Doesn't that add up to 79 points? :unsure:

Doesn't that add up to 79 points? :unsure:

Oups, Pleks is 39-60-99 ... sorry!

EDIT (friday 14th): DONE! Pleks got his 100th point against Philly with the superb pass on A. Kostitsyn goal :) I hope he scores hundreds more points why the CH!

Edited by Punkned

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys

I used Sopcast to watch many games this year....but lately it says the NHL 3 channel which the games were on is offline....

i miss my habs games.... if somebody has useful info on the situatiion or somewhere else to watch them let me know please

Hey Guys

I used Sopcast to watch many games this year....but lately it says the NHL 3 channel which the games were on is offline....

i miss my habs games.... if somebody has useful info on the situatiion or somewhere else to watch them let me know please

Use Sopcast as usual but use "VLC" VideoLAN to view it. It uses the sopcast stream but you can actually see the game and it isn't as jumpy.

There is usually a link with instructions about it all posted here: http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitio...pline=icehockey But I don't remember where exactly now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a littel tidbit I found on ESPN.com. It,s from Damien Cox. He wrote and article on the 16 teams he'd like to see face off in the 1st round. I thought it was interesting.

Eastern Conference

Pittsburgh vs. Montreal

Right now, the Bell Centre in Montreal is arguably the best place to watch a hockey game in the world, so having Sidney Crosby in that atmosphere to start the postseason just makes sense. Crosby played junior in Quebec, plus his dad was a Canadiens draft pick. Plus, these are two teams with offensive, creative personalities and, frankly, it would be a lot more interesting watching Marian Hossa and Evgeni Malkin trying to outdance Andrei Kostitsyn and Tomas Plekanec than watching enemy checkers shut them down. Finally, it would be a superb, intriguing matchup between two young goalies, Marc-Andre Fleury and Carey Price. Maybe Mario Lemieux would even make the trip north to his home province.

Here's the link if you wanna read the rest of the article!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/columns/stor...&id=3278170

Edited by Habsfan