Top 10 most hated athletes.

JoeLassister

what aboot the hated dennis nimrodman.

when was the last time a cdn team won the stanley cup?

.....and slabsy, its just a forum. who cares aboot spelling :puke:

Well if you want to be taken seriously, you should care about spelling.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you want to be taken seriously, you should care about spelling.

cheer for a decent team and your thoughts will be taken more seriously.

this is a NATIONAL hockey league. stop being so biased towards cdn teams. who's leading the scoring these days?

why isn't there more teams from canada??????????

It may have cdn players, but it is mostly run by americans and watched by americans.

Hows the cdn soccer team doing? :clap:

this is a NATIONAL hockey league. stop being so biased towards cdn teams. who's leading the scoring these days?

why isn't there more teams from canada??????????

It may have cdn players, but it is mostly run by americans and watched by americans.

Hows the cdn soccer team doing? :clap:

A: There's the National football league, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, and they have nothing to do with Canada at the moment. Then of course there's the evil empire known as the National Colligiate Association of America, which bans any Canadian university from trying to get into it.

B: NHL has always been nationalistic. Canadians want to see American teams destroyed, the fans tarred and feathered, taken out back and thrown into the woods. Americans have taken over the sport, a sport they don't love nor actually care about. NHL has a commissioner that doesn't care about Canada, would like all Canadian teams to suffer and die. Canada is the backbone of this sport and they're being ignored. Time for a divorce.

It would be like if all but 3 teams in the MLB were in Canada and nobody in Canada watched the MLB but everyone in the US watched. That's what its like for Canada, that's why its nationalistic. We want to crush them, show no mercy, because they took it from us. t

C: A burning candle on tv will get more ratings then an NHL game will on tv in the axis of evil hockey fans. America doesn't care about Hockey. Never has never will, yet they have the sport hostage, we must liberate, we are the Bolsheviks and Bettman and American teams are the Czars. Its time to end this.

.....and slabsy, its just a forum. who cares aboot spelling :puke:

People who want to be able to tell what the heck you're talking about. It's pretty tough to take someone seriously when their posts look like a stinking text message. Then again, given the ridiculousness of much of what you're saying, it's no big deal if people don't go the extra mile to try and make sense of your posts.

You do realize that just a few posts ago you were praising the Avalanche, right?

My top 10

1: Tom Brady

2: Gary Bettman

3: Chris Pronger

4: BCS

5: Tony George

6: Duke

7: New York Yankees

8: Don Cherry

9: God Bless America song

10: the state of texas

You do realize that only two of those are athletes, right?

No Michael Vick? Randy Moss? Sean Avery? Eric Lindros?

Not that I hate these guys but they are pretty hated in general.

Not a game...not a game...not a game...we talkin bout practice man. We talkin bout practice. Not a game. We talking bout practice man

In case someone gets totally lost : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=VZmqMNj_MC4 :lol:

oh come on man, might as well post the original

oh sorry, it's basically because the music is from Puff Daddy,B.I.G and Busta - Victory, one of my top 3 song ever.

I must admit I generally get a kick out of the consensus hated players. I don't tend to take most athletes too seriously and I tend to like the ones who look like they are having fun.

I am a Pats fan, so its pretty easy for me to like Brady and Moss. Although I can totally see how someone might dislike Rodney Harrison (even before the HGH) and Bill Belichick. Belichick is interesting because he comes off like somebody just stole his car or something. I like that he gives no info on the team - tougher to prep against, most journalists ask hacky questions. I take some perverse pleasure in that he seems to concentrate so much on the game that he messes up his personal life, etc... I would probably hate him if he coached another team, but I like MY jerk.

I found TO really funny most of the time, but I think if you are going to talk that much shit you should probably drop less balls.

Chad Johnson is hilarious and brings his game week in, week out.

Rodman and Iverson always struck me as hilarious and generally brought/bring their A game. Same for Shaq.

Koby is different in that he seems to have no humor or theatre and acts like a jerk... also the sexual assault thing ain't so good...

I want to hate Peyton, but he actually comes off like a nice guy.

Domi and Tucker seem like a complete asses. But Tucker plays the kinda game that one probably would love from a player on one's own team.

Romanowski is an unmitigated ass.

Giambi seems similarly unlikeable, especially with the whole steroids thing. Barry Bonds stopped being (unintentionally) funny a while ago. I hate Johnny Damon, but that's probably just a fanboy thing.

steven gerrard

frank lampard

john terry

jamie carragher

ashley cole

didier drogba

jose mourinho

rafa benitez

George Gillett and Tom Hicks

B)

gillet is on their for obvious reasons to me -adopted scouse *insert insult*

steven gerrard

frank lampard

john terry

jamie carragher

ashley cole

didier drogba

jose mourinho

rafa benitez

B)

If you have George on that list your not a Habs fan I do not care what other franchises he owns.

steven gerrard

frank lampard

john terry

jamie carragher

ashley cole

didier drogba

jose mourinho

rafa benitez

B)

lol Stevie G is actually my favorite player in my long time (before Gillet and Hicks) favorite team.

you might be a Man U fan for not putting Rooney on your list while Gerrard is on (what the hell he has done to be there?)

lol Stevie G is actually my favorite player in my long time (before Gillet and Hicks) favorite team.

you might be a Man U fan for not putting Rooney on your list while Gerrard is on (what the hell he has done to be there?)

the amount of potentially leg breaking tackles gerrard gets away with is unbelievable thats why. he is dirty but gets away with it.

the amount of potentially leg breaking tackles gerrard gets away with is unbelievable thats why. he is dirty but gets away with it.

no youtube on that, i googled it and the search for Gerrard Dirty Tackle is not so popular... It seems to be like saying Mats Sundin is a dirty player cuz i knocke Komi 2 times last game...