Bye Juneau

DjStang

I know that some of you are happy to see JJ gone, but I agree with DJ Stang that we owe Joe a thank you for his efforts on behalf of the:hlogo:

Have a nice retirement Joe and I hope the back problems clear up.

PMAC

:ghg:

Juneau is very smart, one of the most brillant player of the NHL. He managed to play sufficiently and adapt his play to stay in the league for maybe 5 extra years and earn few millions for his retirement. There's not a lot of players who are able to stay in this league despite having nothing to offer. :clap:

He played a solid game Thursday. Nice way to finish a career.:/)

Have a nice retirement Joe and I hope the back problems clear up.  

Professional athletes don't just "Call it a career." They do, then come back, then retire again.

If his back problems clear up, I would not be surprised to see him on the ice again. It'll be more unusual to see him not play.

Not too bad to end a career, especially with a team like Montreal.

I was never big on Juneau because when he was a UFA a few years before coming to Montreal, their were rumours he was coming to the Habs. I remember hearing in a radio interview him laughing at the Habs and saying how he doesn't wanna play for les Canadiens.

Originally posted by Ribeiro

Professional athletes don't just "Call it a career."  They do, then come back, then retire again.

If his back problems clear up, I would not be surprised to see him on the ice again.  It'll be more unusual to see him not play.  

I don't think that he will come back with this back problems.

He has enough money, he can fly with his planes, he has a family ... why should he come back? :P;)

I personally wish him all the best and good luck for the rest of his life. :)

Originally posted by Ribeiro

Professional athletes don't just "Call it a career."  They do, then come back, then retire again.

If his back problems clear up, I would not be surprised to see him on the ice again.  It'll be more unusual to see him not play.  

Usually, only great players act like idiots and unretire, tarnishing their legacy. Juneau was always a good player, and he is happy with his career. I do not see him coming back.