Game Thread | Bruins de Boston vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 10/22/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take Breezeby's bonehead turnovers. God he hasn't changed one bit. When does he get disciplined? where is the accountabliliby? He has to be given a lesser role if we are to succeed. Man Huet saved our butts. Wife is laughing her ass off every time I curse the Breezer. Arg< make it stop!

For the record, we scored and Carbo put the first line right back out there (as some people have said he should do) and they immediately take a penalty.

That was because they had only been on the ice for about 10 seconds.

Well for one thing, booing will lose all meaning if its just some sort of mindless thing done by default. It should reserved for when there is a situation that truly warrants our ire. Ive also noticed the montreal crowd has gotten stupid and whiny regarding penalties and starts booing for a penalty every time a habs falls down regardless of whether or not there was an infraction.

I think the booing of Chara stems from his days in Ottawa. Being as big as he is, he's not really opposed to taking liberties with guys.

I can't take Breezeby's bonehead turnovers. God he hasn't changed one bit. When does he get disciplined? where is the accountabliliby? He has to be given a lesser role if we are to succeed. Man Huet saved our butts. Wife is laughing her ass off every time I curse the Breezer. Arg< make it stop!

Murray saved out lives with his terrible shot. :)

The big 7 million $ D-man didnt look so hot on that one.

BTW why is the crowd booing him? Did Chara lay down a dirty hit on a habs player that I've forgetten? Or is the crowd just being a bunch of idiots and booing the opposing their bets player for the heck of it?

he give Koivu a shot, after the play in front of the net...

I think the booing of Chara stems from his days in Ottawa. Being as big as he is, he's not really opposed to taking liberties with guys.

and he broke ivan eye on a cheap shot in a fight

That was because they had only been on the ice for about 10 seconds.

Yeah, but the point in another thread was that because he didn't do that and put on the 3rd line after we scored, that was why we always gave up goals or took penalties after a goal. It was another "stupid mistake by Carbo".

Clearly, it has little to do with the line he is putting out. :)

Yeah, but the point in another thread was that because he didn't do that and put on the 3rd line after we scored, that was why we always gave up goals or took penalties after a goal. It was another "stupid mistake by Carbo".

Clearly, it has little to do with the line he is putting out. :)

How long have you been around hockey exactly?

You have played right?

How long have you been around hockey exactly?

You have played right?

40 years, yes I play. Which is why i don't buy all the second guessing of every single move Carbo makes.

Just about everything I have seen someone state he should have done, he has done with the same negative result. Sometimes it is the players fault you know. When I screw up in hockey, I don't run to the bench and blame my coach for my linemates. :)

Anyone else notice during the intermission that Demers has about three pages in front of him and his associates have giant books and such in front of them?

Poor illiterate bastard!

LOL

Yeah that always gives me a laugh, how didn't he put out an autobiography too?

MAN what is with the habs on 5 v 3?? Always shooting.

We need Kovalev out there with Koivu and Higgins for big power plays, they know how to set it up properly through the crease to a guy waiting on the far post, goalie has no chance, works 90% of the time unless the D man perfectly reads it.

Edited by Dirty Harry

So far, I have one bad giveaway for Breezy, two for Markov, and one from Hammer. Think I saw a Komi one too, but wife was yapping at me so didn't really see it...

If I was Carbo, I would have no idea who to rely on....

Woot... Kovy on the faceoff.. I might rely on him (this year! )