Game Thread | Bruins de Boston vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 10/22/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Chara did nothing, but yes I do.

You watching on RDS or centre ice tonight?

RDS. I switched to Express Vu two years ago after I bought CI from Cogeco and then found out that they

were blacking out all the Habs and Leafs games in Kingston. So I don't have CI now. I kind of miss seeing all the games

but that was also really chewing up my free time.

LOL, good point. Probably figures he is golden from there now. :)

Damn that Carbo, has everyone on the wrong lines again... :clap:

Hehe, just stirring the shit, this place is less fun when we are winning. Half the "fans' don't show up to post. :)

agree

RDS. I switched to Express Vu two years ago after I bought CI from Cogeco and then found out that they

were blacking out all the Habs and Leafs games in Kingston. So I don't have CI now. I kind of miss seeing all the games

We should catch a game together sometime.

I hear you on that. I gave up on Center Ice and got RDS on Expressvu for the hockey season. The high def this year is awesome compared to the quality last year. Hasn't helped my french any however. :)

Wow.. breezy out of the dog house too!

I was already impressed that he got that great scroing chance, then he goes and does it again, scoring...

that is the kind of offense we need on the PP.. (markov does that well too, sneaking down like that).

2 minutes was enough all he did was hover over top of Komisarek afterward. I do understand what your saying though some guys dont let up.

Yeah, the stick across the shoulder blades had nothing to do with it.

Edited by RobRock