News on canadian junior prospects

Easy Ryder

No news on U.s prospects not enough games played to have claer stats but at least

there is some news on our top three prospect in OHL/WHL

Ben Maxwell : 3 goals 8 assist in 11 games. Kootenay ice 5-8, i was expecting more from Maxwell

he should lead his team to better performance.

Ryan White : 5 goals 11 assist 27 penalty minutes in 13 games. :clap:

The Hitmen are first in their division 11-3, this guy is a winner.

P.K is doing OK i guess since they asked him to work on his defense play

3 goals 7 pass in 12 games +/ +2

No news on U.s prospects not enough games played to have claer stats but at least

there is some news on our top three prospect in OHL/WHL

Ben Maxwell : 3 goals 8 assist in 11 games. Kootenay ice 5-8, i was expecting more from Maxwell

he should lead his team to better performance.

P.K is doing OK i guess since they asked him to work on his defense play

3 goals 7 pass in 12 games +/ +2

P.K is doing waaay better then last season.

I talk to him a few times per month and he really likes the "more complete game" he is able to bring to the team.

Fisher is doing fine at Minnesota, i saw a few of his games. He is on the secong pair of D and the top PK unit and the second PP unit. I haven't seen his stats yet. I think Minnesota is only 500 so far this year.

He will definitely need 1 year in Hamilton on the small rink, Minnesota and alot of other rinks in the WCHA are olympic size.

He looks to be a Preising type player, smart, smooth skater, good passer and smart in his own end.

I saw a bit of the Wisconsin game over the weekend and McDonagh was on the third pair and on the second PP unit. Hard to say how he did they crushed a lesser team.

This is good news - all 5 of these guys have a good opportunity to make the NHL and all five are producing well. I believe Maxwell and White were leading their leagues in scroing last year until injuries so maybe they took a little step back but I'd be happy if they can stay point-a-game players and can keep their plus-minus above even.

nobody talks about yannick weber. he deserves to be mentionned here with his 20 pts in 13 gms with the kitchener rangers. :clap:

He is the next ONE!!!!

Well if you consider Streit the one!

he looks as though. however he'll be stuck in a pool of great defense prospects.

He got another 2 points in a losing cause against Edmonton ... surprised they lost against Edmonton because they have been really stinking it up recently.

http://whl.ca/stats/official-game-report.php?game_id=1004518