Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Penguins de Pittsburgh | 10/27/07

Spider-Man NL

The game is on CBC tonight, so no need for god until Tuesday :lol:

No, not quite, depending where you are located. The game is on CBC, but its CBC Montreal. If you live in Ontario your stuck with the Laffs Rangers game. I have heard that CBC is starting to do webcasts of other games so eventually it will be possible to watch alternate games on CBC.ca, but Sopcast etc can already do that.

I'm going to wear my Habs Rugby shirt again tonight. It seems to be a Golden Horseshoe so far because the 2 games I have worn it the Habs have scored 13 goals. :o

If this pattern keeps up, just like the Laffs, the Habs will soon be playing teams backup goalies. Unlike the Laffs, its not cuz the Habs suck, its because the Habs chased the #1 goalie out of the game. ;)

Go Habs Go!!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not quite, depending where you are located. The game is on CBC, but its CBC Montreal. If you live in Ontario your stuck with the Laffs Rangers game. I have heard that CBC is starting to do webcasts of other games so eventually it will be possible to watch alternate games on CBC.ca, but Sopcast etc can already do that.

I'm going to wear my Habs Rugby shirt again tonight. It seems to be a Golden Horseshoe so far because the 2 games I have worn it the Habs have scored 13 goals. :o

If this pattern keeps up, just like the Laffs, the Habs will soon be playing teams backup goalies. Unlike the Laffs, its not cuz the Habs suck, its because the Habs chased the #1 goalie out of the game. ;)

Go Habs Go!!

:huh:

well.. uh... I guess, as long as you wash that shirt...

I dont think Breezer really needs a break because he had a great game yesterday. I thought Grabovski had a good game. This Gorges and Kostisyn is a surprise move by Montreal in my eyes. Dont mess with a winning formula.

As far as in know both Kots and Gorges are part of this team.

We do not have a winning formula we are on a positive streak.

Kots have sit long enough and deserves as much if not more time than Grabovski to proove himself.

Thew line of Grab-Smolinski-Dandenault was one of the most awful thing i saw for a long time.

Kots is real winger not a center converted ina winger that doesn't have a clue of what he is doing.

Grab could be a greart asset on the wing but give him time to practice before.

Gorges is better suited for the fast Pens. Breezer has to take games off for health and if Breezer

was in shape i would have sit Bouillon instead.

And i didn't like the let down of the third period if these guys think that they are better than they are they are gonna be in trouble soon enough.

To the people who tjink should always stay as they are when winning, remember that the other teams are always different in front of you. We have depth this is one of our few strenght and we can adapt to

many teams and have a chance to win.

Even with the 3 straight wins, i am very happy to see both Kostits and Gorges in the lineup. Moving in for Grabs should not disrupt too much, and Kostits should not be sitting for extended periods. 3 games is long enough. Hopefully, he starts to produce. Might be the kickstart he needs. I also like the idea of seeing him on the right side with Koivu and Higgins. Move Ryder back to play with Smokes and Dandy, even though one would have to play the left side. With the D playing fairly well, there has not been much of a chance to see Gorges, but hopefully he isn't too rusty from the lack of gametime. Sometime this year his depth will be needed, so here's hoping he has a good one. Not sure who's in the nets tonite, but looking forward to seeing Price.

Go Habs Go.

I cant wait to see this game.. if our offense can play like they did in the past 3 games well lit up that poor Fleury like crazy!

I cant wait to see this game.. if our offense can play like they did in the past 3 games well lit up that poor Fleury like crazy!

The Pens will not be an easy team to beat tonight they have to be fuming from thier last loss.

:huh:

well.. uh... I guess, as long as you wash that shirt...

If Habs score 6+ goals again tonight I might never wash it again. Wouldnt want to risk it. :lol: j/k, I wash it by hand and hang dry it so it will last longer than if machine washed. It looks really sharp, its all red with white & blue pin stripes on it, with :hlogo: on the left chest and a NHL logo under the collar on the back. Apparently it's a collectors item because the company Barbarian no longer has the rights to make them, so there will never be any more. :( So buy em while you can! ;)

The Pens will not be an easy team to beat tonight they have to be fuming from thier last loss.

True, you never can count for beaten a team that has THE best player in the league in their lineup..I think this will be a hard night for both goaltenders. I sense a high scoring and highly dramatic game coming up, but I have high confidence well come up on top ^_^

BRING IT ON

Go Habs Go!!

It's on here on the Rock, so it's probably a Quebec-east split. Probably more to do with Sid the Kid than anything. AND NO BOB COLE OR HARRY NEALE!!!

Edited by RobRock

Niceeeee period

I'm really lovin it, we are minising Crosby and co chances to score while taking advantage of our own. Our boys are playin great and I can only hope they do so for another 2 periods!

2-0. Nice first period by the Habs. PP strikes again. How about Dandy. Team looks very confident out there. Wow, even Gorges gets some PP time. Nice to see even though no damage done. Price looking solid. Good to see Kostits hit the scoreboard.

I only hope this team wont crash and burn in December - January like they did last year.. this is my only worry.. so far they been so great. Out of 10 games so far, they been outclassed only in the game VS Carolina (the one they lost 3-1)