Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Penguins de Pittsburgh | 10/27/07

Spider-Man NL

I think Grabovski has played better and better with each game but kostitsyn is miles above him. Great work so far!

Gorges has looked really good tonight as well.

I would really like Bob to move some players out to make room for a steady roster. Grabs does not deserve to sit and either does Kosty!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home and saw that Kostitsyn and Gorges were playing. So much for Carbo not making any lineup changes. Glad to see both of those guys showing up on the scoresheet. How have they been playing?

I just got home and saw that Kostitsyn and Gorges were playing. So much for Carbo not making any lineup changes. Glad to see both of those guys showing up on the scoresheet. How have they been playing?

First period we were all over them, and a little bit of the second. We didnt made the 4th and let the penns come back. They play better right now

Crosby is such a bitch.

He is seriously challenging Tucker for my most disliked player.

What a suck ass.

I agree that we need someone tough. The Pens are taking way too many shots at us and we can do nothing but do the after whistle clutch and grab. How about growing some balls there Komisarek!

Wel IMHO.. playin defense against these guys is useless.. if were on our toes at all times they wil find a way to score with al lthe alent they have

Better come back to our 1st period form and SCORE GOALS.. their defense suck, better take advantage of it!

Wel IMHO.. playin defense against these guys is useless.. if were on our toes at all times they wil find a way to score with al lthe alent they have

Better come back to our 1st period form and SCORE GOALS.. their defense suck, better take advantage of it!

Yeah right, and come on, its Sabourin!!

After Ryder scored the Habs looked not so good. The Pens carried the play. Need to pick it up in the third. Can't sit back and must go on the offensive against the mediocre Pens D and it's Sabourin in the nets. Gotta test him. Kosty looks to have some fire in his game today. He is really being a pest out there. Gorges has been ok. Made some nice plays. Needs to play a little bit to get his game going. Decent mobility and can move the puck. Seems to help being paired with Hammy. The Pens even strength goal came with BooBoo and Gorges on the ice.

Go Habs Go.