Sergei Kostitsyn

Punkned

Wow lil' #### is on fire! 1G-3A this afternoon! He now has 12 points in 9 games and is 4th scorer in the AHL! :clap:

Surprisingly, he's better than his older brother at the same age.

"Surprisingly" because he was drafted 7th round, not 10th overall like his brother.

I don't know who is the habs' scout in Belarus, but he's doing a great job! AK46 might be a little disappointing so far for a 10th overall, but Grabs as a 5th and SK as a 7th rounder are very very nice picks!

I still hope to see AK46 develop as a top line forward, but the lil' one seems bound to be a good NHLer!

Nice little ####! First of many 4 point nights I'm sure.

Also, congrats to the Dogs for getting the win. They have been losing quite a bit recently. Halak seems to be regaining his old form with 35 saves!

can we all agree on medium ####? :blink:

as long as there's two of them !!! :lol:

if not we can try to trade them for swedish twins !!

Great news.

This kid is yet to dissapoint.

I know its still early in the season but sergei doesn't seem to be intimitated whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...

From TSN.ca's Scott Cullen:

Sergei Kostitsyn, LW, Hamilton Bulldogs - The younger brother of Habs forward Andrei Kostitsyn, 20 year-old Sergei is making an immediate impact in the pros after a productive junior career with the London Knights. Montreal doesn't need immediate scoring help, but Kostitsyn does have 12 points in 11 games.

Sergei Kostitsyn, LW, Hamilton Bulldogs - The younger brother of Habs forward Andrei Kostitsyn, 20 year-old Sergei is making an immediate impact in the pros after a productive junior career with the London Knights. Montreal doesn't need immediate scoring help, but Kostitsyn does have 12 points in 11 games.

He had another assist tonight but Hamilton blew a 4-0 lead to lose in OT.

can we reconsider now? I think after the last two games the habs have played, we NEED immediate scoring help!