Game Thread | Thrashers d'Atlanta vs. Canadiens de Montréal | 10/30/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an embarrasing display. They aren't skating. Hossa just went end to end and had a good scoring chance, shorthanded

They aren't skating, but the biggest problem is that they're missing the net like crazy. If Im Carbo practice tomorrow is target shooting.

I think that 5 on 3 may be the game.

I am really dissapointed but I hope they can pull it out in the 3rd period.

1 minute power play I hope they work sometihng out.

A question though is Lats injured why the ###### was he not infront of the net on the 5 on 3. What is so special about Smoke.

wow, good to see kovy score again, but wake up guys seriously.

lets capitalize on this pp heading into the third!!

Oh and about Ryder - I like him, I really do, but maybe we should consider trading him while his value is still decent. I haven't seen anything special about him so far this year

Im glad carbo took my advice by swapping Latendresse and Grabovski, I think this is a positive change. I hope though that in our next game we see someone else (cough **Kostitsyn** cough) in place of Ryder on the top line. Higgins and Koivu are playing well (as usual) but Ryder seems to be invisible.

We had a 5 on 3 and Smolinski is on the ice. The same think happened last game, Smolinski was on the ice for a very important PP. I really have to wonder about that.

This game has become very frustrating to watch that's for sure.

I'd rather see Smolinski than Ryder, the way Ryder is playing tonight.

No shots from Lats but put his big ass for Kovy goal.

What Slowminky is doing on a PP.

Ryder deserved the hit from Exelby, yopu little piece of selfish.

You don't score on the fist minute go on the bench.

Gorges us on the second period, get our Volentenko or O'byrne

they will do better, we are just happy with Rivet out don't need to

scratch a rock to fond gold.

Hope for a better tthird but has i said agfet a good road trip, players come back to their wifes and

come to the arena empty:))

Must say that Im pessimistic about a win today. Unless we see a completely different team in the third period I doubt we'll get point here.

Prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong!

Come on Habs, rekindle the fire from the last 4 games.

You're losing 2-1 against a relatively weak team, time to pour it on and come back and win it 4-2!

GO HABS GO

LET'S DO IT

Glad to see your faith.

GO HABS GO!!

He's fine standing there as a screen, but trying to break in after a clear...he looks lost a lot of the time....sooooo slow too.

I am talking about that 5 on 3 when smoke was on in his place.

Glad to see your faith.

GO HABS GO!!

I assume you meant to quote me there. It's not that I don't have faith, its more the fact that I haven't seen a habs win on television since March. Living in TO you dont get a ton of habs game opportunities and they haven't really played to great when I get to watch.

I'm a die hard fan and would love to see a win, I just feel like the way they've played so far it isn't likely.

No blame, when you are being outshot 16-2 it is a total team effort (or lack there of)

It is not Gorges fault, it is not Carbos fault, it is a team that is full of itself on a 4 game win streak thinking they don't have to play 60 minutes.

They worked their ass off in the first period of the last 2 games. Why not tonight?

Probably the worst thing that could happen for them in the long run is winning the game. This game needs to work as a wake up call that their are NO easy games.

Edited by Wamsley01

It was a 5 on 3 at the end of the period when we are down 2-1.

How about Koivu instead of Smolinski. Or Higgins or Plekanec.

That 5 on 3 should have been stacked.

I'd like to see koivu and kovalev together to start the PP.

sweet habs game on TSN thursday as well. Can't remember the last time I got to watch three habs games in one week. Granted seeing as I haven't seem them win on TV sine late last season Im not sure how good that is :P.

sweet habs game on TSN thursday as well. Can't remember the last time I got to watch three habs games in one week. Granted seeing as I haven't seem them win on TV sine late last season Im not sure how good that is :P.

SAt as well