Could you give a reason for closing threads please

What thread?

(edit) ...ah the one about "Is Canada becoming a nation of bigots?" Dunno why it was closed but another poster also PM's me requesting that thread stay so I reopened it, just tweaked the title to "Reasonable Accommodations Discussion." As far as I could see it was a civil and healthy discussion (and in "The Lounge") but if any other mod has an issue or there is somethign I missed please PM me or post in the mods forum.

Well if it's one of your threads it's probably because you post a story/link, make a blanket statement (that YOU know will intice others) and wait for others to post..........

But that's the way I see it (your posting that is)

Well if it's one of your threads it's probably because you post a story/link, make a blanket statement (that YOU know will intice others) and wait for others to post..........

But that's the way I see it (your posting that is)

The horror .... the horror.

Personally I like that when we go off-hockey in The Lounge, that our community, many of whom are teens, can discuss not just Hollywood and X-Box but also social issues. Just don't be rude or make personal attacks, or be provocative for the sake of being provocative and it's ok by me.

cheers JLP