A Thread That Was At One Time a HWL Recruitment Thread

alexstream

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one interested? Well, if we can't find anybody, there's always Pierre.

(I'm being paid to say this.)

###### that, If he start losing, he will claim that it's because of the US money value and because hockey in USA will never work anyway... ^_^

Can I run two teams?

I wasn't aware you were even running one. Considering the way I wrecked your team every time I rolled through New York, I figured they were merely being run into the ground by the CPU.

If you mean take the best assets of two teams, all-into one team, then yes, you can run 2 teams INTO THE GROUND HAHAHAHAHA, I kid, I kid.

But seriously, yes (actually no but I don't want to be the guy who has to tell remind you that you can't).

It's *just* Florida... Commahn.

no I need to convert florida into a minion. unacceptable. cant you just stick to sucking with your sucky team. Pulling a mils or minny move gets no respect in my books.

no I need to convert florida into a minion. unacceptable. cant you just stick to sucking with your sucky team. Pulling a mils or minny move gets no respect in my books.

Me Leave New York? That unposible.

Me want more. Me Thor. Rawr.

• 2 weeks later...
I am the new St. Louis GM.

I need access to the HWL boards please

my name is Liam, and i look forward to working with you guys!

Great to have you! You will be up and running once Sakicq has the time to grant access.

Hi, I just finished applying to be a GM on the Habsworld league. I just want to reiterate how interested i am in joining the league and hope that my application (for the vacant Florida team) is strongly considered

Hi, I just finished applying to be a GM on the Habsworld league. I just want to reiterate how interested i am in joining the league and hope that my application (for the vacant Florida team) is strongly considered

oh darn.. jus when i was going to say that you sucked up ^_^

lol, not really, sucking up would have been me saying , "wow, i love Habsworld, especially those brilliant GM'S they have, i wish i could be like them"

lol, not really, sucking up would have been me saying , "wow, i love Habsworld, especially those brilliant GM'S they have, i wish i could be like them"

I like him ....he has alot of minion potential