HW Petition

Peter Puck

Okay the team is playing well but I yearn for 2 years ago when Colin was writing a review of each game.

His analysis was almost always spot on ansd was always fascinating. I say we all hold our breath until he agrees to start writing game reviews again. Who's with me?

Fifthed! (Is that a word? :o)

I wouldn't mind having Colin back in HWL either, but we'll see - I mean, he is a proud pop now afterall.

I'm sure he'll read this as well upon is scroll through the forums, so Colin, if you do, as HW Chief Editor, I do hope you can contribute to the site again in the near future. Add Tanya to the list as well, hehe.

He was writing those reports when I first discovered this site (can't remember how anymore) and it was one of the reasons I came back again and again... that and the fact that posters seemed to actually know what they were talking about when they talked hockey...

But if he's busy (new kid, congrats!) I understand.

Whenever you do post Colin, you can be absolutely certain I read them!

He had a daughter recently, I think (he promised me he'd name her Humphrey, I'll have to make sure he was telling the truth) and it seems like he's about to rejoin HWL (he's quit twice already due to lack of time) so I don't think we'll see ACF back for a while.

I always thoroughly enjoyed ACF's reviews and I too was led to this forum after reading his work. Nevertheless, I can understand how real life can get in the way of writing game reviews.