Whats wrong with the Sens?

Soccerox

They looked pathetic today. We can understand losing to a good team like the Canes......but today was pathetic. No wonder they don't go far in the playoffs. How can a team struggle like that against the lowly habs. The coach may be out the door soon.

RU folks on drugs.....the sens rule, what are they doing wrong. no sarcasm here. I know spettza was out but they should still win huge. didn't get no candy today habsy? ^_^

Edited by Soccerox

RU folks on drugs.....the sens rule, what are they doing wrong. no sarcasm here. I know spettza was out but they should still win huge. didn't get no candy today habsy? ^_^

The Habs are much closer to the Sens than you think.

uhhhhhh 7 points is it? yeh sure. :hlogo: okers

And what are you trying to prove? Yes the Senators are a great team and anyone would love to have their big three on offense on their team. But last time I looked they have not done anything to improve last years team except give Gerber a chance. (To me that is a big bonus for Ottawa)

So until this Ottawa team actually wins a Stanley Cup with all these great players, they are no better than any other team that is on the elite level. (No I do not classify Montreal to be on Par with Ottawa, YET)

There is nothing wrong with the Senators as they should challenge for the cup and are very enjoyable to watch.

They looked pathetic today. We can understand losing to a good team like the Canes......but today was pathetic. No wonder they don't go far in the playoffs. How can a team struggle like that against the lowly habs. The coach may be out the door soon.

Oh, i see what you did there!

By stating that the Senators are playing poorly, you're implying that their 3-1 win over the Habs was by a fairly low margin, far lower than normal, should the Senators been playing to their full potential. This in turn insinuates that the Habs are talentless and mediocre. Furthermore, despite the fact the Canadiens have the #1 power play in the league and are 4th in points, your label of "lowly" suggests that all teams other than the Senators are unworthy and lacking. In retrospect, i must say: Bravo! What a sensationally witty post! Your cleverly laid out your jab at the Canadiens has left us all discombobulated! Logically speaking, it is obvious the Senators are on pace for a 72-10-0 season, and it is obvious they shall continue to obtain 8-game winning streaks all season long! I am so thrilled that i took the time to read your post; it has left me with a better understanding of the universe we live in. You are a superior individual who's mere presence on this thread has enlightened us all. Truly, sir, you are a master of the Internet art of trolling. Congratulations.

rolleyes.jpg

DIAF

calm down catty. It is just one loss. You seem to think that life is over just because of one loss. you completely read me wrong. We will bounce back and win a lot more games. Take a pill.

Oh, i see what you did there!

By stating that the Senators are playing poorly, you're implying that their 3-1 win over the Habs was by a fairly low margin, far lower than normal, should the Senators been playing to their full potential. This in turn insinuates that the Habs are talentless and mediocre. Furthermore, despite the fact the Canadiens have the #1 power play in the league and are 4th in points, your label of "lowly" suggests that all teams other than the Senators are unworthy and lacking. In retrospect, i must say: Bravo! What a sensationally witty post! Your cleverly laid out your jab at the Canadiens has left us all discombobulated! Logically speaking, it is obvious the Senators are on pace for a 72-10-0 season, and it is obvious they shall continue to obtain 8-game winning streaks all season long! I am so thrilled that i took the time to read your post; it has left me with a better understanding of the universe we live in. You are a superior individual who's mere presence on this thread has enlightened us all. Truly, sir, you are a master of the Internet art of trolling. Congratulations.

rolleyes.jpg

DIAF

calm down catty. It is just one loss. You seem to think that life is over just because of one loss. you completely read me wrong. We will bounce back and win a lot more games. Take a pill.

Oh, so you're a Habs fan now? Sure sounds like you're a Senators fan to me.

can't you be both? and who says I am a habs fan. Its pretty obvious that barry bonds is the home run king.....do I have to like him?

go leafs go :wacko:

Its pretty obvious you do not think when you post and really are a little troll. If you have nothing important to say in your thread then you just waste my time. All of your negativism proves you really have no reason to be posting on here except to get the type of response like the one I am now posting.

Grow up, post like you want to be part of a hockey community or leave. Most of the regulars I see are just ignoring you. I was suckered into your posting which ends here now as you are ignored. BYE TROLL!

troll.jpg

-PLOINK-

I am not a troll. I am just tired of you clowns saying how many cups the slabs have won every time they lose a game. It is in the past. Lets see what is going on now.

I do like the habs, but I don't like the excuses.

Bonds is a great hitter, but its getting tiresome of hearing aboot the roids.

Gretzky is the greatest player of all time......but its in the past and lets talk about the current stars.

Oilers are the greatest team ever.......but they aint so hot now.

The current NHL is what we need to talk aboot. The Habs are high scoring and have done well this year. I want the cup back in "canada"

Maybe you should grow up insanearama. And forzberg is not with the avs anymore....stop the insanity :puke:

Come on folks. Lets bring the cup back home.

Calling us all "clowns" is a sure fire way to get yourself banned, Soccerox. Keep it up.

No one is hiding behind our 24 cups when times get rough and no one is making up excuses. Habs fans are very critical of their team, and they'll be the first ones to scrutinize every aspect of what went wrong. You clearly aren't very familiar with us and how we think, or you wouldn't be saying the nonsense that you are.

You accuse us of living in the past and then turn around and call the Habs "lowly" when their record so far this season would suggest otherwise. I condemn your hypocrisy, sir.

Now.. kindly get lost.

People are alloowed to talk about the past this is not the Habsworld (present/future) message boards its just Habsworld there is a fourm for NHL and general convos that have nothing to do with the Canadiens.

This thread for example is about nothing.

Who said you were a clown catty? I am just tired of everyone saying how great the habs "used to be"

we struggled for a several years, but now we are back near the top again.

stop mouthing me off, and lets talk aboot the current habs.

Fuhr, Brodeur and Smith are some of the greatest goalies of all time.......who cares. lets talk about the current stars....luongo, price, etc

Who said you were a clown catty? I am just tired of everyone saying how great the habs "used to be"

we struggled for a several years, but now we are back near the top again.

stop mouthing me off, and lets talk aboot the current habs.

Fuhr, Brodeur and Smith are some of the greatest goalies of all time.......who cares. lets talk about the current stars....luongo, price, etc

Price a star? Currently? are you seirous ....I hope one day he is.

Brodeur is still a star he has the worst defense in the league in front of him.

And when do we talk about how good the Habs used to be on this fourm?