LD - RD

Markov - Komisarek

McDonagh - O'Byrne

Valentenko - Fisher

Emelin - Carle

_____ - Subban

_____ - Weber

That's good depth right there...

As for wingers, Habs are loaded for the next couple of years...

Higgins, The Kostitsyns and Latendresse will take 4 spots for the next 10 years. Pacioretty & D'Agostini should join them too. Afterwards you've got a load of centers you can move to the wing: Lapierre, Russel, Maxwell, Fortier, White...

not to mention that Hamrlik will be around for a while

• 2 weeks later...

College prospect update. If anyone's interested I had the opportunity to watch Minnesota vs Wisconsin and Michigan vs Michigan state.

McDonagh: He had a goal and an assist over the weekend. The goal was a bullet going 3 ft wide and hit a Minnesota dman's leg and went in. He had a great pass on the assist, PP i think. He threw 3 huge hits, 2 open ice hits where the forward was knocked off his feet. The other was a pinch and drilled someone against the boards. Overall he did pretty good, great skater and good first pass. Played very physical. He fell down 1x trying to switch from forward to backward skating and the forward went by him.

Fisher: Defensive zone he was very good,always in place, moves the puck quickly, on the top PK. Not overly physical but didn't shy away either. He wins alot of batles. He is very calm with the puck, makes a good first pass. Offensive zone didn't show a whole lot, i think he had an assisit on a goal but not sure. He plays on the second PP.

Pacioretty: Michigan was shut out Friday, he had a few hits, played well on the pk. Nothing going on offensively for entire Michigan team. State realll just shut them down. He had a nice goal in Saturdays, game, he was much more noticable on the forecheck and creating chances. He is a great skater, played very physical. He threw alot of big hits. He did get drilled 1x on a huge open ice hit, i didn't think he would get up, he did and proceeded to throw 2 big hits on that shift.

Thanks for the report.

I like what you said about Fisher, he may not be as bad as we thought. with the amoujnt of Dmen in the farm I think montreal can afford to take their time with him.

always good to hear/read about pacioretty physical side and how he responds to physical play !!