Game Thread | Montreal vs. Sabres | 11/16/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really dont know want the problem with the first line, its not only ryder who couldnt get it done,Higgins and Koivu are having some trouble in the pass 5 games or so....o well keep the faith

GO HABS GO

Couple thoughts..

Not Huet.. he has been hung out to dry tonight.

Habs are not skating and playing down to a struggling team. Surprise, that team is ready and pounced.. confidence back..

the first line has been terrible and it was not all Ryder's fault. Koivu and Higgins have not be skating like they need to. Lats is not the answer either. If anything, but Ryder on the 2nd and move Kost up. (nothing wrong with the second line, but we are in a hole and we need both lines firing. Worth the experiment at this point.

A team that lives off the PP only will not make if far in this league. they got a ton of PP time in the first 12 games, but as usual, PP opportunities decline as players get use to the rules and refs lighten up. You have to be able to play 5-5 hockey in this league.

The habs are flat, I have seen more jump in a one legged frog...

[/b]

I inferred that they were describing how fun the game was to watch. And it was, despite the final score. Those two teams, if they continue to play their best, could conceivably meet in the conference finals.

AaAAAAAAAAA you are right. I was pissed for no reason. But I'm pissed again. WTF is up with Latendresse. That moment with Peters was time to stand up and scrap. Spark up the team. Tonight is a night where we could use some muscle

Finally Ryder delivers.. sure hope that opens the floodgates for him..

The team still is not skating.. buffalo just rushes them while the habs coast to the puck.. and suddenly, no time ... give away...

It all comes down to skating.

Pleks need to learn how to pass on a 2 -1...

or not pass.. but don't do nothing until you have lost the angle on the shot...

Ryder back on the 1st line.. reward....

You gotta figure Pleks thinks that everyone is expecting the pass to Kovy... still no excuse for waiting to take a bad angle shot...

You gotta figure Pleks thinks that everyone is expecting the pass to Kovy... still no excuse for waiting to take a bad angle shot...

Hehe, he never passes to Kovy on those 2 - 1... so maybe he should try it and surprise them. :)

Looks like ryder is not back on the 1st line...

Pleks need to learn how to pass on a 2 -1...

or not pass.. but don't do nothing until you have lost the angle on the shot...

Ryder back on the 1st line.. reward....

[/quote

i dont know if playing on the first line is a reward tonight, he was geting better pass on the third line