Game Thread | Montreal vs. Sabres | 11/16/07

Spider-Man NL

The Sabres handed themselves some fatigue at Scotiabank place last night. Montreal has had time off. I hope our practice sessions were intense. I hope we don't come out flat.

Nail these Sabres to the wall guys. They gotta fight for it tonight! With each passing game I give them a grade. What I've seen so far impresses me. Don't let us down Habs.

http://members.aol.com/sstribute1/HanStickem.mp3

Courtesy of:

http://slapshot.20m.com

Go :hlogo: Go

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8-6 Sabres

Sorry, I was shellshocked with Aebsicher flashbacks :o

Sabres can't score so I am calling 2-1 OT or SO Win for the Habs

Edited by Wamsley01

I watched the Sabers-Sens game last night. Man, I know the points don't show it but those guys are good and fast. I hate playing Buffalo in Buffalo......they almost always beat us there.

Did anyone else catch the Sens-Buffalo game? The goofy announcers said something like " Well, to any Sens fans who watched the Montreal game(referring to last weekend) sure are hoping Montreal makes it to the conference final" with a chuckle. I didn't really get it, but it still pissed me off. I've had a huge hate on the Sens since they were making bets on the bench they would hold us to 10 shots that one year.

F*&^K Them

Back to tonight......GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any chance we could trade Ryder to Buffalo for that Perezhogin look-a-like Afienigov or how ever you spell it. Both seem to be in the dog house.

Hey spiderman great game page as always. I love that look on millers face I can see him looking like that after we get our 4th goal and he gets pulled. :ghg: :ghg: :lol:

Edited by habs rule

I can't see trading a 30 goal scorer inside the division.

well he's more like a 2 goal scorer right now if you ask me!!

but I don't think afinogenov is the answer. not big enough. I think that the koivu line needs size and grit. let higgins be the scorer.

I can't see trading a 30 goal scorer inside the division.

I know he did it twice but I've never felt Ryder to be the go to guy. Can he sustain the 30 goal status? I doubt it. He wouldn't worry me if we played against him. Hell, Tucker is more dangerous and brings more to a team then Ryder does. I hope he has one more little spurt so we can get rid of him. I'd trade him to Toronto , Buffalo, Boston...who cares.

I watched the Sabers-Sens game last night. Man, I know the points don't show it but those guys are good and fast. I hate playing Buffalo in Buffalo......they almost always beat us there.

Did anyone else catch the Sens-Buffalo game? The goofy announcers said something like " Well, to any Sens fans who watched the Montreal game(referring to last weekend) sure are hoping Montreal makes it to the conference final" with a chuckle. I didn't really get it,

I inferred that they were describing how fun the game was to watch. And it was, despite the final score. Those two teams, if they continue to play their best, could conceivably meet in the conference finals.

And Ryder just showed why he was demoted. Shoot that biscuit, Michael...

Hehehey kids, first post ever...

Habs 4-1 tonight.

>>Afiniganov for Ryder? Umm, no. Why trade a guy in his 4th year who has two 30 goal seasons for a guy in his 7th season who has exactly zero 30 goal seasons?

I wish I'd found this website years ago.

;)