Game Thread | Ottawa vs. Habs | 11/19/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that brought back a lot of memories. I'm home in Nashville, wife is at work still. Just me and the cat holding back tears like little babies. Man that was good. I feel like such a wimp.

O.K!!!!!!! Let's beat on the Sens!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to be ashamed of. It was an emotional ceremony for a player who deserved it! Once again the greatest organization in sports history does an amazing job with an important ceremony. None are more deserving than Big bird! And the greatest fans in the NHL appreciated it!

Thanks for the memories Larry, you deserve it!

Felicitations Larry!

Go :hlogo: Go!!!!

Kick some hens butt!

Edited by Habsfan

That was the best 5 minutes of hockey I've seen this team play in a long time. Unlucky on the finish, but Ottawa looked like a Peewee team out there.

And that great 5 minutes was followed by the worst powerplay of the year. The Sens answered back.

I knew that would happen after Latendresse was just standing there watching the puck. Ridiculous play on his part.

2 - 0 Ottawa...

I just have a bad feeling.. Ottawa is an incredible team and they sucked against the Leafs. This is the rebound game and they are going to kill the Habs.

Unless the Habs play amazing for a full 60, they have no chance.

Get Huet out of the net now

What? Neither goal was Huet's fault.

I know people love Price, but let's not start calling for Huet's head every time a goal is scored against him.

both goal are the result of bad defense, end of story.