Time for an enforcer

Sledneck

Please state the basis for your steroids statement. Others have told you? You have seen the test results? Because you think it has to be that way? You really do not know but was making a statement? All of the above?

Page

Here

"Morrissette also suggests steroids are common in hockey, even though he claims never to have seen the muscle-building drugs used by his teammates.

“You don’t do anything in the locker room,” he told CBC Newsworld. “It’s taboo.”

But Morrissette does admit he used steroids to bolster his chances of earning a spot in the NHL. "

Edited by Shu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

We have soccer and baseball for them and the weak stomached fans that like to watch them play with balls.

:lol: Yeah, all those billions of soccer fans and baseball fans are nothing more than a bunch of weak-stomached pussies.

Most people don't watch hockey for the fighting, they enjoy the skill plays more.

NHL'ers do not take steroids. We arent that type of sport.

I don't see any reason to believe that besides being extremely naive. Why wouldn't hockey players use performance-enhancing drugs to get ahead when there are millions of dollars on the line? Are they better people? Of course there are hockey players who take steroids. However, I doubt it's as widespread as it has become in baseball or even football, but it's probably getting there.

• 1 month later...

Watching S.Kostitsyn get beat up by Redden made me mad. Why don't we have a damn fighter to lay a beat down against the Ottawas and Philadelphias of the league?

We get blown out and then to top it off one of our youngest players get beaten like a ragdoll by that piece of rat excrement Redden.

I don't mind losing, hell I don't even mind watching this team not show up but I do mind both of these things happening and not seeing the team punish the opposition in the last period for ever daring to beat us when we dont show up.

Who is in the system that enjoys throwing the knuckles and can actually win a fight. Downey was no fighter.

Watching S.Kostitsyn get beat up by Redden made me mad. Why don't we have a damn fighter to lay a beat down against the Ottawas and Philadelphias of the league?

We get blown out and then to top it off one of our youngest players get beaten like a ragdoll by that piece of rat excrement Redden.

I don't mind losing, hell I don't even mind watching this team not show up but I do mind both of these things happening and not seeing the team punish the opposition in the last period for ever daring to beat us when we dont show up.

Who is in the system that enjoys throwing the knuckles and can actually win a fight. Downey was no fighter.

It would be nice if we had a guy to step in... someone that might win a fight... sorry, Kosto. However, with the logjam in our line-up, we'd have to find someone that could play as well as fight. I wonder how much it would take to pry Carcillo out of PHX. Last I heard, he was sent down to the minors.

And how weird was it to see Downey take out Parros the other day?

It would be nice if we had a guy to step in... someone that might win a fight... sorry, Kosto. However, with the logjam in our line-up, we'd have to find someone that could play as well as fight. I wonder how much it would take to pry Carcillo out of PHX. Last I heard, he was sent down to the minors.

And how weird was it to see Downey take out Parros the other day?

Didn't I mention him when this thread first started?

Didn't I mention him when this thread first started?

You very well may have.... that was a while ago though. And now since he may have fallen into Gretzky's bad books, we may have a better chance of acquiring him. I meant no disrespect.

You very well may have.... that was a while ago though. And now since he may have fallen into Gretzky's bad books, we may have a better chance of acquiring him. I meant no disrespect.

None taken.