This game can be seen live at 7:00pm eastern on:
rds.gif& fsny_100.gif

OR

Edited by Spider-Man NL

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be the first post but I am the first to say Go Habs GO!!!!!

I was hoping to see Price again tonight

Brisebois is looking more and more like his old self, I think it is time to call up O'Byrne.

I think that Price should now start the Majority of the Games this year, mabie 2 to 1 over Huet. I really don't see the difference between either Goaltender as far as skill but the upside to Price playing is obvious.

Note to Gainey: find a suitable trading partner before Christmas and make a deal for a top 6 winger....please?

Edited by Davehab

I'm glad to hear the Huet will get the start. Some of you seem to have forgotten the type of performance Huet gave the habs after that soft game vs the Leaves. He came back and shut-out the Sabres. My guess is that Carbo is counting on Huet to come out with another great performance. I'm not blaming the Loss on Monday on Huet, but he could have made one of those saves...anyways...

I know that komisarek and Higgins will play a great game as they'll both be playing in front of their families!

The Islanders are a solid team on defense, so i don'T expect a score of 6-5, but we need to make sure that our defensive game is up to par, cause i doubt our boys will score 5 goals tonight!

Yeah, the Islanders are REALLY defensive, so we need to play tight D. I was also hoping to see price, but it's okay if it's huet... hopefully price gets more starts as the season goes on... Expecting a big game from Higgins and Komi (Mind you, most of Komi's games have been big games lately. The guy's playing pretty well).

Has it been confirmed that Huet is in?

They'll definitely have to work hard for points tonight. The Islanders are a hard working physical team.

yes, the gazette has confirmed Huet is playing. Carbo's said he's starting him cuz he plays well on Long Island.

Has it been confirmed that Huet is in?

They'll definitely have to work hard for points tonight. The Islanders are a hard working physical team.

They announced it on RDS last night and this morning on CKAC Sports!

Yes it's confirmed that Huet will start tonight, that being said expect Price to start Friday

in the back to back games.

Like i said in a previous post i would send Wang a message by having the players dressed at the hotel before the game.

Clean your filthy place. You don't deserve a team, build yourself a new arena if your so rich and powerful.

That being said Go Habs Go.

Yes it's confirmed that Huet will start tonight, that being said expect Price to start Friday

in the back to back games.

Like i said in a previous post i would send Wang a message by having the players dressed at the hotel before the game.

Clean your filthy place. You don't deserve a team, build yourself a new arena if your so rich and powerful.

That being said Go Habs Go.

Its Huet tonight....... Price on Friday..........Huet on Saturady and then price on tuesday vs the Leafs.

I still want to see Price get some more playing time.

GO HABS GO

Its a homecoming for Higgins and Komisarek.

Time for Higgins to score on the road! If we hunker down defensively, we can take 'em. None of this 4 goals against... DiPietro won't allow 5+ goals *jinx*.

GO HABS GO!!!

This is the time for him to do it with probably his family going to be at the game.

I can still see Komisarek getting one in too.

sorry, komisarek already scored in november :lol:

lets just hope that that dipietro kid isn't in his game!!

This is the time for him to do it with probably his family going to be at the game.

I can still see Komisarek getting one in too.

sorry, komisarek already scored in november :lol:

lets just hope that that dipietro kid isn't in his game!!

I'm glad to hear the Huet will get the start. Some of you seem to have forgotten the type of performance Huet gave the habs after that soft game vs the Leaves. He came back and shut-out the Sabres. My guess is that Carbo is counting on Huet to come out with another great performance. I'm not blaming the Loss on Monday on Huet, but he could have made one of those saves...anyways...

I know that komisarek and Higgins will play a great game as they'll both be playing in front of their families!

The Islanders are a solid team on defense, so i don'T expect a score of 6-5, but we need to make sure that our defensive game is up to par, cause i doubt our boys will score 5 goals tonight!

But you seem to forget that the Sens game was Huet's first chance to rebound after a bad no scratch that TERRIBLE game in Buffalo on Friday.

Oh well I hope he is a monster tonight and earns the Habs a big win during a busy week.