Game Thread | Habs vs. Islanders | 11/21/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you seem to forget that the Sens game was Huet's first chance to rebound after a bad no scratch that TERRIBLE game in Buffalo on Friday.

Oh well I hope he is a monster tonight and earns the Habs a big win during a busy week.

My biggest concern with Huet is his inconsistency. He can steal games all by himself but he also has lost us a few points all by himself. Most of the goals he lets are not quite softies but goals that you'd like to see your starter saving.

Where is everyone? Begin made it 1-0.

I'm here.. but I don't get the game on TV. So when no one said anything, I figured the nhl.com page was erroneous. :D

1-0 Habs. Begin in the first minute. Kind of a boring period. The Habs looked awful in trying to set up the PP. Terrible breakout. Once they get some possession in the other end then they are very dangerous. Hope they can get the 2-0 goal.

1-0 Habs. Begin in the first minute. Kind of a boring period. The Habs looked awful in trying to set up the PP. Terrible breakout. Once they get some possession in the other end then they are very dangerous. Hope they can get the 2-0 goal.

The Habs have always seemed to blunder###### their way into a PP setup. It's amazing they are as successful as they are, really.

nice pic AC!

yeah george lucas is looking for you ^_^

Nice goal by Begin to start good think Smolinski missed it first.

Boring period though my dad fell asleep!

komisarek will lay someone out this period and witt will respond and hopefully then the game will liven up ^_^

The powerplay has always been annoying that way. Sometimes they get the 1st one but usually it's 1 for 4. It's almost like a team trend. Back in the 80's and 90's it was the same. It's almost as if this team has to get its PP feet wet and get going. It was the same for Muller and Carbo. Some things never change.

In a lot of ways THAT'S A GOOD THING! :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

The Habs have always seemed to blunder###### their way into a PP setup. It's amazing they are as successful as they are, really.

Tons of skill and potential, timing and finish take chemistry and practice though... cant all be wristers from the right circle by kovalev, that only takes a mouth to hang open afterwards. As long as Guy sticks with the same units for say ten games they will start knowing where each other are on the ice and be able to adapt to opponents..

spoiler alert: Mtl 5 NYI 1

The best thing about the habs scoring more and playing a more open style is that other teams are forced to give up odd man rushes tryiing to play catch up, and thats where we have players who can make them pay.