Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Maple Leafs de Toronto | 11/27/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so ######ing sick of this garbage. I just can't stand it, there's a limit to this kind of stuff and I just can't believe that they couldn't have seen this coming. I mean how many games to we have to give away points with tying goals in the last 15 seconds and an empty net.

Do the guys not practice this shit? Are they just idiots, how many times can we blow games, just pathetic.

######ING PATHETIC

So, let me sum this one up (its the same every time)...

Habs come out flat....

Price keeps them in it...

They get some PP goals

They sit on the lead and never dominate

The Leafs come back late in the game to tie it...

Free point to the leafs, maybe two....

When will they learn... play your game.. play hard, get an early lead... keep up the pressure and get the insurance goal..

we knew it would be a tough season. Boston has now caught up to us. They are surprising a few people, without Patrice .

Tonight is a true test. A big game for both teams. Leafs are going to play hard. I think tonight will be a good representation of who the Habs really are.

We blew the chance to catch Ottawa last week, bummer. A loss tonight will send us in a downward spiral I don't think we'll get out of for the rest of the season. MUST WIN!!!!!!!! IIn my eyes anyway

Said it before the game and I'm saying it again now...

Come on BOYS!!!!!!!!!