Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs. Devils du New Jersey | 11/30/07

Spider-Man NL

I will say this to Devil's fans; Believe me, I've been burned on this one myself but that pesky darned law of averages might rear it's ugly head tonight. This would be one of those occasions when I hope for the law of averages and New Jersey fans DO NOT! The law is another way of saying that "it's illogical to assume that all conditions will remain constant and stable" .

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can manage not to look like stirred up ants in the denfensive zone I think we can win quite easilly, but I dont expect our D to be any better than the other times I watched them the last years. If we can just keep control of the puck and keep it deep in the offensive zone we can win.

I know superstitions in hockey are silly, but i compiled some statistics for fun:

Habs are 11-2-3 when i catch the game (tv or radio). Compared to their 13-8-3 record, that means they have an 86% of winning when i watch the game.

Also, when the season overview thread is updated before a game, they have a 72% of winning.

When i catch a game at a public place (cage or other restaurant/bar), the Habs win 100% of the time.

Conclusion:

If both the season thread are updated and i watch the game in a public place, they have an 91.6% chance of winning.

Good news, the season thread is updated and i'm watching the game tonight at a bar tonight with some friends! ;)

LOL Nice numbers :)

We neeeeed some 5 on 5 goals!

GO :hlogo: GO!

220px-BobBarkerSeason31Publicity.jpg

Bob says the Price is Right!

(Sorry all I know you hate his catch phrase :P )

Keys to the game:

1) Draw lots of penalties (keep the cycle active) I saw some GREAT cycling down low from all lines at one point last game

2) Force/contain NJ to the outside

3) Utilize the D tonight (Markov pinching in on PP)

4) First line's gotta get the ball rolling

5) Solid Outing from Carey he's going to be seeing 30+ shots

GO HABS GO

Edited by l<OV4L3V

Keys to the game:

1) Draw lots of penalties (keep the cycle active) I saw some GREAT cycling down low from all lines at one point last game

2) Force/contain NJ to the outside

3) Utilize the D tonight (Markov pinching in on PP)

4) First line's gotta get the ball rolling

5) Solid Outing from Carey he's going to be seeing 30+ shots

GO HABS GO

And we must not forget

6) Don't do something that gets you kicked out. :lol:

What did you do?

lets get this game going

LETS GO DEVILS :D

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but aren't there Devils sites out there where you would at least have more devils content?

Just curious.

Well, time to see the PK in action....

And is there another habs fan in the house tonight...don't make me chat with the Jersey fan.... :LOL

I'm here....sort of.

Watching on sopcast