How well do you know your geography?

Jean

My final level was #6. You needed 30,000 points to advance to level 7, i got 29,993 on level 6, can you believe it? :P

462 239 round 11.

Almost moved on to round 12, but there are some exceptionally difficult ones.

Congrats Jean, the later rounds are pretty tough. I can get the countries, but the precise locations of some lesser-known cities is tough. I hate when it nails me with some obscure Russian city out to east. Russia is huge! Damnit :)

Man, I can't get past level 7.

I can do fantastic on the rest of the world but as soon as I get a streak of African countries, I'm cooked. I know Egypt and South Africa. I've heard of the rest but I have no idea where they actually are.

334,524 2nd attempt this game is pretty cool !!!

I felt 21 km short of New Orleans and 33 km short of a "famous place" in China that i've never heard of...

My final level was #6. You needed 30,000 points to advance to level 7, i got 29,993 on level 6, can you believe it? :P

lmao.. the exact same thing happened to me.

I got 130 000 and was within a 1000 points of beating level 5.

I just wrecked level 5 but then got embarassed in level 6. I had absolutely no clue where Seychelles was, I just clicked anywhere and was off by miles. I missed a couple of places by ~50 miles. :o

So far, I haven't made it past level 5. However, I did learn a few things - that's the important part, right?

No the important part is getting more points than Pierre :lol:

First attempt I got up to level 10, and scored 373029. I was doing pretty well but got killed with some of the islands and Africa... now to try it again.

2nd chance i got 393,988 and missed level 11 by 1200 points, damn this is addictive!!